Harvey Gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

moscowprojection-8.jpg

Perhaps Mr. Selwood shouldn't use his head to play for free kicks...
The high tackles he receives for the 'knee drop/shrug' don't result in those cuts above the eye because they don't get him that high. Its more a slide up the shoulder thing.
He gets those cuts from putting his head down and going in hard for the ball. He is a warrior and that is what happens when you go in hard for the ball.

I'm no Boomer lover but what a joke of a system. Hardly any force at all. No player going down.

Compare it to "protected" players like Goodes jumping into Selwood or Franklin nailing the Gold Coast guy after the kick who got off and this is way less than even that.

Corrupt is corrupt, AFL. Makes you spew how f---ed the officiating is in this competition.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Geelong Cats Football Club, the incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points).

Ignore the last two paragraphs. Only for striking cases.

Last edited:
I'm no Boomer lover but what a joke of a system. Hardly any force at all. No player going down.

Compare it to "protected" players like Goodes jumping into Selwood or Franklin nailing the Gold Coast guy after the kick who got off and this is way less than even that.

Corrupt is corrupt, AFL. Makes you spew how f---ed the officiating is in this competition.

Sums it up for me...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see the MRP staying consistent at being inconsistent.

A. Fyfe get's two weeks for a similar thing. ( Actually think it's less worse as Fyfe bumped a man with the ball where as Boomers was off the ball )
B. Buddy and Goodes got off for there head high bumps
C. They offer 1 game as for the off chance North make the GF, he is able to play

Well played MRP. I hope you f**k off and never come back.

Great to see the MRP staying consistent at being inconsistent.

A. Fyfe get's two weeks for a similar thing. ( Actually think it's less worse as Fyfe bumped a man with the ball where as Boomers was off the ball )
B. Buddy and Goodes got off for there head high bumps
C. They offer 1 game as for the off chance North make the GF, he is able to play

Well played MRP. I hope you f**k off and never come back.

Medium vs Low was pretty definitive, neither player went down in Boomer's case where Rischitelli went down. Cant argue with B.

AFL dogs.

Maybe he should wear a Swans jumper (numbers 23 or 37) and he could do anything.

This competition is manufactured joke. Dunkley and Hall free to play in GFs.

At least we are a football team, not some pissweak marketing exercise.

Sydney didn't push Harvey into Selwood's head. I'm sure he'd be embarrassed if he read your post.

This was deemed 'insufficient force'...

I was at that game and saw it live. Immediate reaction was at least one week, maybe two. To hear he got off for that made me angry

For Sydney supporters to think they don't get an armchair ride with the AFL is laughable especially after Buddy got off for what he did

Remove this Banner Ad

Harvey Gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back