Harvey gone

Remove this Banner Ad

That's ****ed.

This is seriously ****ed on so many levels.

The President, CEO and board can all do the decent thing and resign because this is a ****ing joke.

Sacking Harvey based on this season alone is diabolical.

The board don't have a clue anymore

Well, no way in hell I saw that coming.....
Main board has comments via SEN that there were issues with him overuling medical staff. Cannot say the board is not making the tough calls if true.

Going to need a whole swag of coaches now my preference is Malthouse or Watters or both maybe.

If they have an experienced coach lined up then this is ****ing awesome !!

If it's Scott Watters then I'll reserve judgement because I'm not a fan at present and seems silly to go with another untried coach.

Just wow, must have stuffed up somewhere. My money is on a fight between himself and Bondy. A little gutted to be honest I really felt he had us on the right track. We better have Ross Lyon or a similar quality coach lined up, if we replace harves with some untried assistant I will spit it.

Might have to change my sig

They've got to have someone lined up, and not Scott Watters.

You don't sack the coach like this for a newbie, surely

Do you know more Lach, this seems completely out of left field? Surely this is not based purely on on-field performace, there must be more to the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've got to have someone lined up, and not Scott Watters.

You don't sack the coach like this for a newbie, surely

Certainly my point of thinking there Lach.

As much as I love and rate Scotty Watters and would love to see him become a senior coach once day, it just doesn't sound right to be bringing in a newbie in such hasty fashion, albeit a highly rated one. Surely, they have a big fish secured?

Rossy Lyon?

So much for Bond saying there wont be many changes this season. Our club is so full of s**t.

I wasnt the biggest Harvey fan but thought he deserved the chance to prove himself next yr with a healthy list. Our club is so unstable!!!

Did not see that coming at all...............we must have someone lined up..........please let it be a Malthouse/Watters combo...

Thanks Harvs for turning the club around, was good for discipline but never thought he could be the one to take us to a flag, wasn't the best game day coach.

But still........in shock...

Whispers are he is the one that caused the medical problems.. ie overruling the medical staff too much and now players are feeling the pinch. It may be for the best.

If that is the case, then I support it.

Perhaps the players said it was not on?

That interview where he criticised players for making themselves unavailable due to injury was a classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harvey gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back