Rumour Harvey to retire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Asada Mao

Team Captain
Feb 2, 2015
Pyongwang
AFL Club
Essendon
It has been stated/reported that Brent Harvey is likely to hang up the boots if North Melbourne win the flag this season. While he has signed on for next season, it is believed that he might prefer to go out on a high....

Last edited:

It has been stated/reported that Brent Harvey is likely to hang up the boots when North Melbourne win the flag this season. While he has signed on for next season, it is believed that he might prefer to go out on a high....
Spoiler alert??? Some of us haven't seen the final yet!

It has been stated/reported that Brent Harvey is likely to hang up the boots when North Melbourne win the flag this season. While he has signed on for next season, it is believed that he might prefer to go out on a high....
Surely not, the selfish little glory hog wants the games record. He won't retire until he gets it

brb I'm putting my life savings on North to win the grand final now

BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_II-1.jpg

'Betcha million bucks North wins it 90-70.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're saying you saw the future an North won the flag. Wow! Im going to put $10,000 on North now! Thanks bud!

I don't think Boomer would care about the games record if he got another flag.
I would think quite the opposite. If he won a premiership this year (unlikely, but let's just say) then "job done". He could relax next year and cruise to the record without all the added pressure. He could enjoy 2016 as the reigning premier on the way to a record that most likely will never be broken... So winning the flag this year, in my opinion, would even greater motivation to chase the record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Harvey to retire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back