Has JON been cut, 100%?

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon you don't seriously think JON will be traded do you?:eek: The guy is damaged goods and his best chance would be to play VFL next year and hope to be rookied the next year.

Sack this spud now and send a message to the group.

:)Sadly, JON's delisting at this early stage is a reflection of just how he is viewed by the AFL universe!!!

trying to offer this guy around at trade work would hurt our own credibility!!!

We'd be laughed out of the room!

jon is a good player,
at his best, he is 1 of our best players, i say keep the poor bloke dont chuck him out, thats the trouble with our club, we keep chucking these blokes out when we should keep them, make him into a 200 game player and he will prove everyone wrong/.

jon is a good player,
at his best, he is 1 of our best players, i say keep the poor bloke dont chuck him out, thats the trouble with our club, we keep chucking these blokes out when we should keep them, make him into a 200 game player and he will prove everyone wrong/.

:)NOW he's gone, who do you prpose will make him into a 200 game player?????
It's AFL career over....no other club will take him. They don't rate him....and deservedly so!!

:)NOW he's gone, who do you prpose will make him into a 200 game player?????
It's AFL career over....no other club will take him. They don't rate him....and deservedly so!!

yeah, well he is still a good payer, he will go into the vfl and almost win their brownlow medal award, you watch, you wait and then you will see, and this will be the biggest mistake in richmond's history once again

Well, he hasn't played 22 games for a start. He's played 13. Four in his first season, then 3, 2 and 4 this season. He never had more than 3 straight games and was usually in for a week then straight out. This season in rounds 5-7, he actually showed a bit. In limited game time he averaged 12 possessions, 8 marks and 2.3 tackles. Then he gets dropped because Wallace needed a scapegoat. He gets recalled for the game against the undefeated Saints, is positioned where the ball is never gonna come to him and then dropped again straight away, never to be seen again.

I stand corrected 13 games not 22:eek:.

Still with a list of young players when you get a chance you need to make sure you take it. JON hasn't done this yet, and I doubt he will. I would love to be wrong again and see this kid morph into the AFL player he was highly rated to be. Unfortunately his time has run out. We can't afford to keep players like JON on the list forever in the hope they eventually evolve. It sends a bad message to the rest of the kids that they have forever to show something.

In our current shape those that take the chance given to them will survive, those that don't wont.

JON has no value. He is like one of those items that are left at the end of a garage sale. Everyone looks at it, picks it up and puts it back down again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has JON been cut, 100%?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back