Has Spud Butcher somehow got worse??

Remove this Banner Ad

Until he was injured. He was elite. Still will be when he commences playing again.

No he wont, will take a long time to 100% recover, if he can.

You have to remember that he is a bloody big bloke, lots of weight coming down on that knee, he'll need this year just to get his confidence back.

He'll play sometime this year.

Maybe, those reports sound a bit gloomy.

He wont be back 100% until 2015.

poor taste piss weak troll

get a life mate.

You say that, and yet if Butcher was ever delisted, you'd all just disappear from the Bay after a week or two of lols because you'd have nothing left to troll us about. There was a time when Crows supporters would and could troll us over anything and everything, but these days you're just constantly flinging shit at Butcher because you have absolutely nothing else apart from a Grand Final loss we suffered seven years ago (and how many years is it since the Crows even made a Grand Final?).

Come over here gp it's time i gave you a hug or two.:rainbow::rainbow:

His lack of confidence is code for being a dumb footballer and can't read the play.

I liked when Cam Mooney spoke about his forward movement and basically said he kept getting in everyone's way and could not get into position to be usefull.

Cam Mooney was calling him a spud.

And he still kicks a footy like a six year old trying to kick a balloon.

His lack of confidence is code for being a dumb footballer and can't read the play.

I liked when Cam Mooney spoke about his forward movement and basically said he kept getting in everyone's way and could not get into position to be usefull.

Cam Mooney was calling him a spud.

And he still kicks a footy like a six year old trying to kick a balloon.
Thanks geoffa - Butcher needed something to go his way, and you giving him a spray has done it.

I mean, it's not like you've ever kickstarted a Port Adelaide player's career by bagging them and having it backfire, have you? ;)

Thanks geoffa - Butcher needed something to go his way, and you giving him a spray has done it.

I mean, it's not like you've ever kickstarted a Port Adelaide player's career by bagging them and having it backfire, have you? ;)

Hang on, are you saying that a thread started on BigFooty has actually enhanced an AFL footballers ability??o_O

Fwark, Well done Geoffa32 :thumbsu:

Thats some special ability there mate:thumbsu:

The one constant will always be that Johnny Junk Time will always be a spud. I have been saying it since I saw his first Magpies game, nothing has changed. He was as lost on the football field the other night as he was in that game.

Not even my "mojo" will help him.

Hang on, are you saying that a thread started on BigFooty has actually enhanced an AFL footballers ability??o_O

Fwark, Well done Geoffa32 :thumbsu:

Thats some special ability there mate:thumbsu:

To be fair, I do like to think that I helped out Chad Wingard with my thread about Port picking him ahead of Toby Green..........

When he wins a Brownlow, I expect some credit.

You camry flogs are still on the troll butch mission i see

McKernan = Spud
Jenkins = Spud
Johnston = Spud

764604-john-butcher.jpg
=
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Spud Butcher somehow got worse??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back