How much has football improved since Frggr got let back in.

Why is football better at the moment

• Jack

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Watts

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Hold my beer, I’m loling @ footy is the win

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re a sock-puppet. Figures.
U Mad Silva GIF by UFC

frggr suspended and we are forced to probably endure the worst FTA prime time game of the season tonight ? Coincidence?
i spent my evening marking exams and it was far more interesting than the first three quarters of that "game"

You should save some to mark on Sun and ragefail them when you lose :)
unfortunately i'll be at the game and the MCC members likely doesn't let anyone who teaches the lower class in so i need to keep up a facade of being an uppity w***er

unfortunately i'll be at the game and the MCC members likely doesn't let anyone who teaches the lower class in so i need to keep up a facade of being an uppity w***er

Just take your cheeseboard and pretend not to know any of the players names or rules and you’ll be fine 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean you tried to play 'up' to my level, turd-boy - but you failed miserably and crashed back down into the bowl where you belong with all the other faeces :poo:
No, I mean down to your level.

I have a theory that you’re the smartest in your family, which leads you to overestimate your intelligence against the general population.

Unfortunately, your family’s intelligence is so low, that being just smarter than them still places you in the substandard intelligence category. You know, down where the Carlton supporters linger.

I await for your toilet talk reply. It should be another doozy!

I have a theory that you’re the smartest in your family, which leads you to overestimate your intelligence against the general population.

Unfortunately, your family’s intelligence is so low, that being just smarter than them still places you in the substandard intelligence category. You know, down where the Carlton supporters linger.

Lol Stronzo is ripping scatbuttscratcher too shreads here!🤣

Says the clown who started the ball rolling by referring to snatches and s-bends. You keep getting richer and richer, turd-boy. Melt noted :$

Says the clown who started the ball rolling by referring to snatches and s-bends. You keep getting richer and richer, turd-boy. Melt noted :$
That ball was rolling long before I mentioned you rolling out of your mum’s campaigner.

I do hope your mum is a bit stricter with your screen time, you appear to be getting a bit grumpy.

What are you talking about, I'm in the members most weeks and have always fit right in...

Ah, a moment of self-realisation has just dawned.

That's enough, you guys just can't banter, you revert to petty insults and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back