It's Happening Has St.Kilda COMPLETELY lost the plot?? (Ross Lyon confirmed) Presser on NOW 1pm AEDT

Ross Lyon Sloppy Seconds: Good move?

• Great idea, certain to end in a St.Kilda Premiership!

• Good idea, very likely to succeed.

• Decent idea, worth a shot.

• Poor idea, re-hiring a sacked coach rarely ends well.

• Terrible idea, shows what a rabble they are.

• Worst. Idea. Ever. Only St.Kilda could contemplate something this idiotic.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This goes beyond my usual Bay13 bullshit, I'm genuinely stumped how a club could be this stupid. You just know it can only end in tears.

I actually feel for Saints fans. They don't deserve this. Yes it's hilarious, but equally tragic. Still can't quite get my head around it.

I think they're just taking the piss
What makes no sense is that their list is ****ed and if they're smart they'll rebuild, but Ross is the very last guy you want coaching a rebuild.

Bringing him in basically signals the board is completely focused on the here & now, making up the numbers in finals to save their own skins.

22060273df404979a3cdfad4bfd44c1c--sweet-sweet-os-simpsons.jpg
OIP.iyP4xFRJZgfXE87BCyf01wHaD5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even the Hawks knew Clarko was past it and got someone new..... Ro$$ Lyin hasn't coached in 3 years... at least hand it over to Hayes after 2 or 3

Bet the female staff at St Kilda will try and dodge the Xmas parties.
Working with Lethlean for the past couple of years is pretty good training.

How could a club sack Milne then end up an even less welcoming environment for female employees?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening Has St.Kilda COMPLETELY lost the plot?? (Ross Lyon confirmed) Presser on NOW 1pm AEDT

Back