It's Happening Has St.Kilda COMPLETELY lost the plot?? (Ross Lyon confirmed) Presser on NOW 1pm AEDT

Ross Lyon Sloppy Seconds: Good move?

• Great idea, certain to end in a St.Kilda Premiership!

• Good idea, very likely to succeed.

• Decent idea, worth a shot.

• Poor idea, re-hiring a sacked coach rarely ends well.

• Terrible idea, shows what a rabble they are.

• Worst. Idea. Ever. Only St.Kilda could contemplate something this idiotic.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had to said at the beginning of the off season a club is going to go back to their coach that ****ed them over for a decade I wouldn’t have gone with the saints if I’m being completely honest.

Marvellous 😀

If you had to said at the beginning of the off season a club is going to go back to their coach that cactus them over for a decade I wouldn’t have gone with the saints if I’m being completely honest.

Marvellous 😀
Essendon were having a mare and St Kilda thought we better show these guys how the real knobs go about the off season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A workmate summed it up perfectly:
"It's like seeing your best mate get back with his toxic ex who ****ed around on him but is now ready to settle down, and neither one can find anyone better. You want to see him happy, but you just know it's going to end in tears again. But you can't say anything because he'll bite your head off for speaking up".

From what I remember of Lyon's game plan, it actually makes watching Home and Away seem entertaining by comparison. I guess the good news for Saints fans is that if any of them suffer from insomnia, Ross will provide them with an instant cure.

I remember them playing a game against Hawthorn in mid 2000s, it was so shit I literally switched over to the Sat night movie.

He signed a 4-year contract, but Ratten had signed a new contact and the clubs beholden to the AFL St Kilda being one of them the AFL only allow a pay-out of 6 months of the contract. It is entirely possible that Ross the boss is sacked before his term is up and falls within this AFL 6-month thing.
It's also possible that Ross Lyon has the same six month contract and he'll be looking for the door once another job opportunity comes available on bigger pay. That's at least what I've been hearing from a lot of Saints fans for a good number of years, I assume it's still accurate.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening Has St.Kilda COMPLETELY lost the plot?? (Ross Lyon confirmed) Presser on NOW 1pm AEDT

Back