Hate to break it to you

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ I'd change the team I support if it meant becoming one of Pratt's favourite people. :)
I thought you were a Carlton supporter? :confused:

Hmm, perhaps I have misconstrued the soft spot you have for us?

Oh well, me, Firey and the boys will have to cheer on the Navy Blue by ourselves if you aren't on board.

I always believed that Judd really wanted to return East, but from that point forward he has done everything to deservedly earn the tag "mercenary".

After all, Collingwood, Melbourne and Essendon all have better short term finals claims.

I mean, who would seriously turn their back on Hawthorn because of "culture issues" and then join Carlton?:eek:

Jump up and down all you like blues fans, just remember one thing, he's doing it for the money, nothing else.

I always believed that Judd really wanted to return East, but from that point forward he has done everything to deservedly earn the tag "mercenary".

After all, Collingwood, Melbourne and Essendon all have better short term finals claims.

I mean, who would seriously turn their back on Hawthorn because of "culture issues" and then join Carlton?:eek:

Jump up and down all you like blues fans, just remember one thing, he's doing it for the money, nothing else.

Ahhhh O.K so what seems to be the problem???

Judd sticks to his guns, he is a man of conviction and he is a lot smarter than Taz.
Carlton is his 'preferred' club, but he never said it was his only choice. I feel that he probably preferred Collingwood, but was informed by the Eagles that Carlton were in a better position to trade due to their 1 and 3 draft picks, while Collingwood were not.

He wants to do the right thing by the Eagles I'm sure, and I think it was a big part of his decision. I'm glad that was his decision because I don't want Collingwood to lose Brown, Rusling and/or Reid, and hopefully the number 14 draft pick will be used on Cameron Wood.
Christ I'd change the team I support if it meant becoming one of Pratt's favourite people.
I wouldn't. He doesn't appear to be have many ethics in business, or concern for the law.

I agree with you he'll be at Carlton but I disagree with the reason.

Richard Pratt gets what he wants. He is the reason Judd was prepared to put himself through all this. Christ I'd change the team I support if it meant becoming one of Pratt's favourite people. :)

You suck so hard the prostitutes of history are jealous. Judd selected Carlton. Carlton cause you mental disease. You are a St Kilda loser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to break it to you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back