Ghost/Paranormal Haunted houses

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a fair addition to that picture would be to say that in the reflection of the window is a brick wall, about 6ft high, with a 2ft gap between the top of the wall and the roof. About 5ft up the wall there's a square gap cut in with a wire "arty" display installed and the tree is behind that wall. I think the fact that the "dog" in the window is at the same height as the "art" in the wall is enough for me to write it off as a freaky coincidence. And Kerrby, my grandfather passed as a result of a freakish MS Paint accident, and I'd prefer it weren't brought up :thumbsu:.

I think a fair addition to that picture would be to say that in the reflection of the window is a brick wall, about 6ft high, with a 2ft gap between the top of the wall and the roof. About 5ft up the wall there's a square gap cut in with a wire "arty" display installed and the tree is behind that wall. I think the fact that the "dog" in the window is at the same height as the "art" in the wall is enough for me to write it off as a freaky coincidence. And Kerrby, my grandfather passed as a result of a freakish MS Paint accident, and I'd prefer it weren't brought up :thumbsu:.

Its wrong to say 'freakish MS Paint accident' and then not provide at least the pic in question.

dog01.jpg

Oh of course, you mean this one.

Was he hit by a crate of ceiling paint?

He actually lived the last few years of his life like that, and I'll be damned if I could ever beat him at poker. (No more thread derailing from me)

Call me crazy, but last year I went through a flu that I just couldn't shake. Anyway, after about a week the flu was only getting worse and I went to sleep that night barely able to breathe. That night, though, I swear there was a grim reaper shaped shadow against the wall to my left that I'd see from the corner of my eye, but lose sight of whenever I made an attempt to focus on it.

Needless to say, I didn't exactly think it was a good omen and I was pretty relieved when I woke up the next morning, as stupid as it sounds.

Alright, seeings as we are posting pics now, I will relate a story that has baffled our family since the 70's. A birthday party for one of my dad's sisters was happening in their backyard. Kids were running everywhere and generally having a good time. My dad was quite the amateur photographer and was taking some photos with his little instamatic camera, as was the style at the time.

Days later, the photos have been developed and some of the family are flicking through them to relive the day. One photo stopped them in their tracks.

There was a photo of a little girl, dark grey, that no-one could identify. Obviously at a party there are often kids there that some people wont know, but no-one knew who this girl was.

As they were looking at the photo, my Grandma happened to walk by and looked at it. She then said, very matter of factly "That looks like Marie." and then walked off.

The thing is that Marie was my dad's sister who died when she was very young, almost 20 years earlier.

This is the photo that has baffled the family for over 30 years.

grandpabackyard.jpg

I've seen that posted before, was that you as well ? Or is this some kind of urban legend type thing

I posted it on a paranormal site a few years back. You might have seen it there. It is a legit photo from my family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I've seen that before too. Must've come across your post in that other forum. You're talking about the girl in the centre/bottom of the screen, just in the shot, right?

Alright, seeings as we are posting pics now, I will relate a story that has baffled our family since the 70's. A birthday party for one of my dad's sisters was happening in their backyard. Kids were running everywhere and generally having a good time. My dad was quite the amateur photographer and was taking some photos with his little instamatic camera, as was the style at the time.

Days later, the photos have been developed and some of the family are flicking through them to relive the day. One photo stopped them in their tracks.

There was a photo of a little girl, dark grey, that no-one could identify. Obviously at a party there are often kids there that some people wont know, but no-one knew who this girl was.

As they were looking at the photo, my Grandma happened to walk by and looked at it. She then said, very matter of factly "That looks like Marie." and then walked off.

The thing is that Marie was my dad's sister who died when she was very young, almost 20 years earlier.

This is the photo that has baffled the family for over 30 years.

grandpabackyard.jpg

I've seen that photo before. It's very eerie. I can imagine that the family tore their collective hair out trying to work out just who that is. Tell me, what's the consensus amongst the family?

I've seen that photo before. It's very eerie. I can imagine that the family tore their collective hair out trying to work out just who that is. Tell me, what's the consensus amongst the family?

How the hell have so many people already seen it? I only ever posted it on one other forum. Unless I have posted it here before and forgot.

As for the consensus, most people think that Gran might be right, it is Marie.

Don't know, dude. I've either seen this photo, or something very similar to it before.

Regardless, it's a great picture. Creepy as anything.

Thanks for sharing.

I think you've posted it here in a similar thread mate. I don't visit supernatural forums, or any non sport forums. The story that went with the photo is the same, still creeps me out.

Ok, this isnt a haunted house story, or really a haunted story. But it was definatly a little freaky.

Last night a bunch of friends and I (me, another guy, and 3 girls... sounds similar to a cast of actors in a scary movie mabye?) went to the cas as a farewell thing to a friend (whos going away for a couple months). We finish up at the cas and for some reason someone says we should go to the DNA tower and kings park because its freaky to climb at night. We all agree so off we go to kings park.

We get there and we tell the driver when she is dreiving on a straight road turn your headlights off for a second because its freaky doing so. When she finally did me and a mate get out our iphones, one using the flashlight app and get the poilice lights up, the other with the sound of police sirens. She freaks out and it actually takes her a while to figure out theres no cops (lulz). Annyyy way, we kept joking around and talking about possible scary shit that could happen like people hiding bodys in kings park etc. And the girls kept saying if they saw somebody walking at this time of night (it was about midnight) they would really freak out and probably start crying or something. Just while we're talking about this we see a car pulled over the the side of the road and 2 guys trying to get us to pull over. the girls freaked out and we sped off.

I convinced them that they probably need help and eventually we turned around to head back to them. i asked them if they needed help and they wanted me to call this tow truck number, although it was a mobile number:confused:. they said both there phones are flat, been there for hours, none of there friends wanted to help them out and they definatly didnt want the cops called. It was all very sus so we got outta there pretty quickly. It was pretty freaky when i look back at it because it was such a cliche horror movie.

How the hell have so many people already seen it? I only ever posted it on one other forum. Unless I have posted it here before and forgot.

As for the consensus, most people think that Gran might be right, it is Marie.

I think you posted it in a Ghost Stories thread that was doing the rounds in GD earlier this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghost/Paranormal Haunted houses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back