Have Hawf won a game yet LMAO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet Hawthorn has pretty much put out a reserves side both games to?
So what you're pretty much saying is that there's no depth at Dawkland?????
That's going to make things very tough should injuries or suspensions start hitting the club..........but hey, who needs a youth policy when you can go out and recruit some old spuds like Brian Lake.
At least you've got Schoey to fall back on I suppose :eek:

So what you're pretty much saying is that there's no depth at Dawkland?????
That's going to make things very tough should injuries or suspensions start hitting the clubh..........but hey, who needs a youth policy when you can go out and recruit some old spuds like Brian Lake. And if Lakey pulls a hammy or loses form because he's pining for his old mates......well at least you've got Schoey to fall back on :eek:
Like how you don't quote the Swans poster saying the same thing :rolleyes:

I think we will be just fine. In fact, I just can't wait for round 1.

Like how you don't quote the Swans poster saying the same thing :rolleyes:

I think we will be just fine. In fact, I just can't wait for round 1.
Nah it's cos the Swans purposely put out their reserves squad to avoid injuries to our main players and couldn't give a rats arse about the result and the opposition, whereas hawf go out there to win and still fail against some of the worst in the league.

And what, you can't wait until you go down to Geelong for the 10th straight time? C'mon mate have some belief.

Nah it's cos the Swans purposely put out their reserves squad to avoid injuries to our main players and couldn't give a rats arse about the result and the opposition, whereas hawf go out there to win and still fail against some of the worst in the league.

And what, you can't wait until you go down to Geelong for the 10th straight time? C'mon mate have some belief.
How do you know what Hawthorn were or were not doing? Do you have inside info on the club? Do you know where each individual player is at with his fitness? Do you know what we were trying out in the game, something we wouldn't do in a H&A game?

Didn't you even realise the younger players filling in the spots where are older guys normally play? Didn't you realise we were going at 60% intensity?

FFS, stop trying to think you know all about Hawthorn when you know nothing.

You just contradicted yourself in the second paragraph.

How do you know what Hawthorn were or were not doing? Do you have inside info on the club?

Do you?

Hodge is God said:
Didn't you realise we were going at 60% intensity?

Sorry, my intensity meter is broken, maybe we can borrow yours next time? Was it exactly 60%?

How do you know what Hawthorn were or were not doing? Do you have inside info on the club? Do you know where each individual player is at with his fitness? Do you know what we were trying out in the game, something we wouldn't do in a H&A game?

Didn't you even realise the younger players filling in the spots where are older guys normally play? Didn't you realise we were going at 60% intensity?

Some genuine offended there.

Your team was trying to win, enough evidence of this is they were risking injuries/suspensions to key players such as Buddy (who will get a few weeks for that coathanger). That is how badly Hawthorn was trying to win, even Buddy wants to go hard enough and end up going under scrutiny by the MRP. So don't give me that shit that they were only going at 60% intensity. You lost with a near full strength team to a wooden spoon contender who didn't even look like they were giving 100%. I think you have to come to admit soon that Hawf are on the way down, and still haven't come to terms with getting ass r*ped by the Swans on the last saturday of September, which has resulted in losses to below mediocre clubs.

That's quite damning, Hawks weren't exactly mentally strong beforehand either. Also, is West Coast 2005 the 4th team on that list?
On the money, WCE in 2005 as well.

The draft has evened things up and it no longer as easy to just pick a player from your reserves or from interstate, etc. The hawks did try to top up but the value of Lake is questionable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the money, WCE in 2005 as well.

The draft has evened things up and it no longer as easy to just pick a player from your reserves or from interstate, etc. The hawks did try to top up but the value of Lake is questionable.

Topping up can be done effectively, the Swans seem to do it well, and I reckon the Cats have done with McIntosh and Caddy as well as some of the players they've drafted despite having end of round picks (the Ablett compo helped though). But Hawthorn have taken a risk, not sure it pays off.

But yeah, FA combined with the realisation of looking at mature bodied players with later round picks just adds extra scope to recruiting that should help make the competition much more even and not so reliant upon high draft picks.

Is it possible that angry little hobbit who coaches the Hawks could actually destroy a room before the real season starts?
And lol, Hawks.

It's easy to see that the mighty BLOODS are deep inside the Whoreks heads. So yes, most of us Swans members are privvy to what is going on inside the engine room at WhoreTorn. That's just the kinda next level shit that happens when you're the reigning premiers! And we can't stop the lulz as a result!
tumblr_inline_mf98i3FVnA1qdbbqq.gif

They can't win the tight matches.
I reckon the 10 close losses V the Cats have completely shattered their self-belief in these type of matches.
It's at a level now where the Bulldogs had more mental edge to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have Hawf won a game yet LMAO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back