FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Maria doing a bit? She's a little too out there for me.
Yeah, she's a bit of an odd bod to say the least. She got funnier as the show went on and to be fair, the first 5 or so questions were so Australian-centric, she wouldn't have had a clue what everyone was talking about.

I thought the 300th show this week was the strongest one they've had in ages, even if Glenn's schtick is so recycled now it's basically a carbon offest for Channel Ten. I mean, he makes me laugh, but we've heard all of his jokes thousands of times before. He's the drunk uncle at Christmas.

Also, I've been watching the show a couple of weeks on delay, so haven't updated my ratings for a while, so here ya go (because I know you're ALL so interested in it).

Episode 4

5 - Sam Pang
4 - Guy Montgomery
3 - Ed Kavalee
2 - Kitty Flanagan
1 - Claire Hooper

Episode 5

5 - Ray O'Leary
4 - Sam Pang
3 - Anne Edmods
2 - Ed Kavalee
1 - Emma Holland

Episode 6

5 - Marty Sheargold
4 - Alex Ward
3 - Sam Pang
2 - Melanie Bracewell
1 - Ed Kavalee

Episode 7

5 - Sam Pang
4 - Guy Montgomery
3 - Ed Kavalee
2 - Claire Hooper
1 - Bron Lewis

Episode 8

5 - Ed Kavalee
4 - Ray O'Leary
3 - Alex Ward
2 - Aaron Chen
1 - Lizzy Hoo

Episode 9

5 - Aaron Chen
4 - Sam Pang
3 - Ed Kavalee
2 - Kitty Flanagan
1 - Maria Bamford

Episode 10

5 - Sam Pang
4 - Glenn Robins
3 - Emma Holland
2 - Ed Kavalee
1 - Anne Edmonds

NameAppearancesTotal ScoreAverage
Lloyd Langford155
Marty Sheargold155
Ray O'Leary294.5
Sam Pang9384.22
Aaron Chen3124
Celia Paquola144
Glenn Robbins144
Guy Montgomery284
Alex Ward3113.67
Tony Martin133
Ed Kavalee10242.4
Emma Holland372.33
Kitty Flanagan242
Melanie Bracewell122
Urzila Carlson122
Anne Edmonds351.67
Claire Hooper231.5
Bron Lewis221
Lizzy Hoo111
Maria Bamford111

Walliams came across as a smug, self-righteous prick.

Denyer was just behaving like a huge fanboi.
I think it's part of Walliams' schtick. He had some funny lines, was good to see an international guest actually get involved, but it did wear out a little by the end. Seeing Ed humiliated, followed by his absolute burn on Walliams was worth it though.

I think it's part of Walliams' schtick. He had some funny lines, was good to see an international guest actually get involved, but it did wear out a little by the end. Seeing Ed humiliated, followed by his absolute burn on Walliams was worth it though.
Not sure where the Schtick ends, and the real Walliams begins. There's a lot of unsavoury rumours about him back in the English comedy scene.

Not sure where the Schtick ends, and the real Walliams begins. There's a lot of unsavoury rumours about him back in the English comedy scene.
Agreed, the jokes about people he met were funny the first few times, but definitely came off as bragging by the end. Also, he did seem bored and wanting it to end late in the show (mind you, having been to a taping of a panel show in the UK, a one-hour show can take up to three hours of filming with lots of stuff left on the cutting room floor).

I thought Grant Denyer wasn't too bad last week, one of the better guest host in recent years.

Surprised they didn't get Hayley Sproull to guest host since she does the NZ version.
Yeah I thought Grant wasn't too bad either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They made a movie out of Hitler’s book? 🤣

Lloyd’s so good, he broke the others with that one.

I thought Irwin did fine, that interview with the kid was mesmerising somehow!
Yeh the Hitler book comment was the best one. Cracked me up.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back