Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where'd all the chipper Hawks go?

Back to rebuilding Hawks.
fart GIF by ali mac

Been noticing the Hawfies talk about “the Wizard” and it got me curious about this magical player who gave himself a nickname like that. I don’t know who he is so I looked him up.

Turns out he’s a bog average young midget who has a habit of turning shots at goal into points, I assume that’s why he’s a wizard?

IMG_2511.jpeg

Been noticing the Hawfies talk about “the Wizard” and it got me curious about this magical player who gave himself a nickname like that. I don’t know who he is so I looked him up.

Turns out he’s a bog average young midget who has a habit of turning shots at goal into points, I assume that’s why he’s a wizard?

View attachment 2041809
Must be ironic like The Wizard in The Wizard of Oz - turns out he's just some loser behind a curtain :(
I read someone on the Main Bored say they thought they were drafting Harry Potter but ended up with Neville Longbottom.

View attachment 2041809
In a quiet moment before a ball in on the 50 arc in front of where I was (social club side) I let fly on stumpy... "Hey shorta r se! Have you got a note from your mum to say you can play?!"

Must have heard it, would worm it's way into his psyche and trigger his his short man syndrome (which he definitely has)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouf just saw Mitch Lewis has done an ACL - legitimately sorry to hear it given he'd only just come back.

Godspeed on the recovery, Mitch. See ya on Easter Monday 2026!
Can’t tell if love and friendship

Suspicious Futurama GIF

View attachment 2041809
Unfortunately this is pretty funny, but still

Animation Heart GIF by Gello Hoodbye

Ouf just saw Mitch Lewis has done an ACL - legitimately sorry to hear it given he'd only just come back.

Godspeed on the recovery, Mitch. See ya on Easter Monday 2026!
Yeah, good call.
We might throw a lot of 💩 at each other, but Lewis can be a boss FF if he just gets a fair run at it.
Hope you get him sorted.

Also Hawthorn are stupid and they smell.

Big rumour going around that Chris Scott is trying to bring James Hird in as an assistant in 2025.

If so it would be quite apt seeing all of the cheats on the same cow dung stadium.

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back