• Hawks

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • The Bay

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't help but admire your consistency. Nobody in history has flogged a dead horse as long as you.
you seem like a fairly normal person for a Handbagger.

If you are ever in my neck of the woods drop by my place and I will shout you a few cold beers.

Plus we can sit and watch the 1989 and 2008 Grand Finals and reminisce about good times. :)

Hypocrite.

So facts are a chip on the shoulder now?

Do you know what hypocrite means? How am I not dealing in facts?

We've bought the land and we intend to build on it in the near future. The plans released will mean it's the best facility in the country. And we will own it lock, stock and barrel. What part of that isn't true?

I'm genuinely concerned a few of you Cats fans might explode into a mass of tears and tissues once this facility opens.

A bit like you did when we threepeated.

If you are ever in my neck of the woods drop by my place and I will shout you a few cold beers.

Plus we can sit and watch the 1989 and 2008 Grand Finals and reminisce about good times. :)
If would imagine your neck of the woods would be just like deliverance. Only with more incest.

Do you know what hypocrite means? How am I not dealing in facts?

We've bought the land and we intend to build on it in the near future. The plans released will mean it's the best facility in the country. And we will own it lock, stock and barrel. What part of that isn't true?

I'm genuinely concerned a few of you Cats fans might explode into a mass of tears and tissues once this facility opens.

A bit like you did when we threepeated.
Intend to build on it lol.

upload_2017-10-18_13-51-12.png

Fanks Whoreks for distracting the handbaggers from their to be perfectly honest tiresome #awayfinalbutbuthomegroundfinal rhetoric they've been spewing since the Tigs went in dry on em

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If would imagine your neck of the woods would be just like deliverance.
Hey "Down at cheat park, you are not invited.

While El Dubya would appreciate the sublime skill of Cyril tearing the 3 Handbaggers a newie on the wing in the 08 GF and Stewy Dew putting on a clinic against the pea hearted Handbagger backline, all you would do is cry.

Not to mention me and El Dubya watching on in awe at the courageous Dermie rising from the dead to terrorise the Handbaggers in the 1989 GF, all you would do is cry.

So GTFO you sad campaigner, its just me and my mate El Dubya at this exclusive event.

While El Dubya would appreciate the sublime skill of Cyril tearing the 3 Handbaggers a newie on the wing in the 08 GF and Stewy Dew putting on a clinic against the pea hearted Handbagger backline, all you would do is cry.

Not to mention me and El Dubya watching on in awe at the courageous Dermie rising from the dead to terrorise the Handbaggers in the 1989 GF, all you would do is cry.

So GTFO you sad campaigner, its just me and my mate El Dubya at this exclusive event.
I like the bit where you deleted the bit about incest out of the quote.

And yeah, im shattered. I hope El Dubya is into being made to squeal like a pig, otherwise he’s going to have a bad time :rainbow:

I've met Dermie on more than one occasion and he's less of a prick in real life than he is on TV. Also, he gives away a lot of cocaine.

The Greatest Ever Grand Final Grimace bar none.

1989 GF - Brereton.jpg

Should be a medal for it every year.

PS Can we start talking about the fact that Dermy overstated his injury in this match?
The double leg kick on the ground while prostrate thing makes no sense- if you watch the replay at worst he's winded.

The Greatest Ever Grand Final Grimace bar none.

View attachment 429930

Should be a medal for it every year.

PS Can we start talking about the fact that Dermy overstated his injury in this match?
The double leg kick on the ground while prostrate thing makes no sense- if you watch the replay at worst he's winded.
His buttplug probably slipped out. And it was probably named dermie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawfs new CEO tells the Cats to GAGF

Back