List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Would not surprise me at all if he were a regular he with a 15 year old account. He's somewhat active on the "Let's Talk Hawthorn" facebook group. There's a few family members and former players in that group. I've seen Dermott and Eade post in there sometimes. And Wingard's dad posted something last week.
What an odd group to be a part of when Big Footy is free.

Weirdos...

That's just a moderation tax for your big nights!
Big nights!!!!! I haven’t had a big night for over 20 years! You guys are lucky I wasn’t a part of big footy in my 20’s.
My posts would have reflected my skill on the field.
I haven’t played for 10 years but I hang my hat on winning more finals in 2015 than Essendon have won in 20 years

Spoiler:
I may be drinking unresponsively tonight but the good news is I’m on a bus at 10am to officer tomorrow to watch my boys win a flag. My responsible posts should start later tomorrow and very possibly last well into Monday.
#i#idoitforbigfooty

Spoiler:
I may be drinking unresponsively tonight but the good news is I’m on a bus at 10am to officer tomorrow to watch my boys win a flag. My responsible posts should start later tomorrow and very possibly last well into Monday.
#i#idoitforbigfooty
Officer I was drinking responsibly as I'm on the bus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#i#idoitforbigfooty

There's drinking irresponsibly and then there's the next level, where The German Hunter drinks unresponsively. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back