List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me more of James Hird
Will Day reminds me a lot of James Hird (the player not the man). He has time with the ball, is a one touch player and is brave like Hird was.

Weddle is a Koutaffidies clone, a big, fast athletic specimen who can run all day. I hope we try Weddle in that hybrid Centre / Centre Half Forward role that Koutta used to do at some stage.

Is this your thought's Newmo?
We currently have 4 players without contracts for next year - the 4th being Bennetts.
DGB and Phillips likely not there next year with Barrass and Battle coming in. O'Sullivan hasn't had a great run of things due to injury, and while I think he's a great kid, he will struggle to stay on the list with the need for list spots to take to the draft.

We currently have 4 players without contracts for next year - the 4th being Bennetts.
DGB and Phillips likely not there next year with Barrass and Battle coming in. O'Sullivan hasn't had a great run of things due to injury, and while I think he's a great kid, he will struggle to stay on the list with the need for list spots to take to the draft.
Yep never fun to see people leave especially 2 that I had high hopes for. At least Philips got to play a game and with a dearth of KPD might get another shot but just doesn’t suit our game plan.
We started with 37 primary 7 Cat A and 2 Cat B. then we lost 3 which became 36 5 2. If we lose the 3 as Newmo says it’s 34 4 2. So there are 4 spots open. Then we added Battle so 3 spots open.
So in Barrass pick 33 Cody Anderson seems to be the plan. Either ends up 38 4 2 if we have to take Cody Anderson matching a bid in the ND or we can be rookied automatically if he slides through undrafted then 37 5 2.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back