List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually do one of these before the trade period but was caught-up with other stuff this year so here is my post-trade period update! This is what I have at the moment. As you can see, firstly the list is STACKED in terms of talent (which we already knew) but is also pretty close to being completely full as it is. If what I have is correct, then we have 36 primary list, 4 Cat A and 1 Cat B locked in for next year which leaves us with limited options in terms of drafting next month and SSP/MSD in 2025.

If I had to guess, I'd say we are likely to delist-then-rookie one or both of Gunston and/or Breust for flexibility. Regardless, we can only intake a max of 2 players to primary/Cat A list at the moment plus the option of another Cat B player if we want (which I suspect we will re-sign Bennetts with).

As usual, if you spot any mistakes then please let me know :)

Hawks List 2025 (pre-drafts).png

What a sh*t comment.

Show some respect mate.

He has been a great servant of the club in his short time, and it must be difficult for him and his family - as it would be for many young men in his position.

The last thing they’d need is some internet d**khead sinking the boots in unnecessarily…
Fair point

But don’t act like it’s a personal attack

Like a “dad” getting on a forum

If you're a delisted player it might make your chances of being picked up elsewhere more difficult if your dad is being publicly stroppy on Bigfooty. I'd be keeping my mouth shut, personally.

If you're a delisted player it might make your chances of being picked up elsewhere more difficult if your dad is being publicly stroppy on Bigfooty. I'd be keeping my mouth shut, personally.

May or may not be dad. Likely is but could be uncle or aunty. Or a cousin. Or someone that doesn’t even know but is trying to troll. Or someone that only knows have the story and skipped to the last page without reading the rest.

I’m not saying it isn’t dad, just saying we don’t know. Even when Bennett’s delisting is listed publicly we still won’t know if birdland was the man or not. Beauty of the Internets.

Bennetts and JOS very stiff to not be on the list. Watson basically has made the small forward position his own. Butler is the lucky one due to having a contact. The dogs will come hunting for another delisted hawk and blues can do with either of the 2 if not both.

No fair point, apologies a bit of frustration
Frustration is understandable, Josh had been tracking well and shown a lot of promise at Box Hill. Definitely not the best way to handle the situation if all indications were positive up until the end.

Really hope he gets another shot at it, seems like a great kid.

May or may not be dad. Likely is but could be uncle or aunty. Or a cousin. Or someone that doesn’t even know but is trying to troll. Or someone that only knows have the story and skipped to the last page without reading the rest.

I’m not saying it isn’t dad, just saying we don’t know. Even when Bennett’s delisting is listed publicly we still won’t know if birdland was the man or not. Beauty of the Internets.

All fair points - I more meant my comment in good faith. Regardless of the relation - probably not the best idea to go public with comments like that.

In my very humble opinion I think Bennetts has shown more at Box Hill than Butler has

One has a contract and the other doesn't.

I do agree with you though. Surprised at the delisting. Thought he has some tricks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back