Autopsy Hawks v Shockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Blah blah blah, blather blather blather.
Rubbish.

I am a lifelong Hawthorn fan. I am also 80+ years old, indigenous, have mental health and depressions issues from continual bullying...... or I may be 13.

How about this forum is for all fans? Or should it only be for overtly articulate posters who like to continually take pot shots at others.

Hey Milkshaker, no-one said he couldn't articulate his opinion.
It just took 600 words to say he was pissy with Sicily and we should all jump on suicide watch over it.
4 would have sufficed, and the over the top nature of his description was ludicrous.
Call it like I see it, just as you are free to.
By the way, nice job getting 80 plus.

Blah blah blah, blather blather blather.
Rubbish.

I am a lifelong Hawthorn fan. I am also 80+ years old, indigenous, have mental health and depressions issues from continual bullying...... or I may be 13.

How about this forum is for all fans? Or should it only be for overtly articulate posters who like to continually take pot shots at others.

The forum can be whatever you want it to be but don't expect everyone to agree with you. If you cannot put up an argument to back your opinion then you are probably better to keep it to yourself if you don't like to be challenged.

The forum can be whatever you want it to be but don't expect everyone to agree with you. If you cannot put up an argument to back your opinion then you are probably better to keep it to yourself if you don't like to be challenged.

I couldn't disagree more.

Happy for people to disagree. For whatever reason Joondalup J's posts are unique. Why make it personal?

Hey Milkshaker, no-one said he couldn't articulate his opinion.
It just took 600 words to say he was pissy with Sicily and we should all jump on suicide watch over it.
4 would have sufficed, and the over the top nature of his description was ludicrous.
Call it like I see it, just as you are free to.
By the way, nice job getting 80 plus.

80 has been a battle especially getting my head around this internet thingy. ;)

80 has been a battle especially getting my head around this internet thingy. ;)

d4ca7208c40722782f9999d57e978cdf--technology-humor-technology-lessons.jpg

Not in the business of licking anyone's bum, especially the bum of big Sis.

I am however entitled to an opinion which is different from yours and some others on this board.

Big Sis is a gun, played an outstanding game, if I had been kicked in the head with a footy at such close range I would have probably done much worse than he did and I'm old enough to know better.

I love his passion and until that becomes an issue re costly frees, 50's or suspensions there is no issue.

When I saw his kick to the head I thought what a tough little f****r, when he rightfully had a go at the ump for no free I agreed, and when he told Doc to f**k off I laughed and thought what a champ.

The future is looking bright at HFC.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app
No one said especially me anything about his capacity as a footballer, have youer opinion on Sicily its probably the same as mine when we are talking on the same subject, he needs to learn to curb himself or he could create a rest for himself and some dissension around his team mates, or a damaging free kick against , or being disliked by the umpiring fraternity, got any ideas what I'M SAYING BROTHER, SICILY IS ONE OF THE BEST WE HAVE , HE BEHAVES LIKE A SPOILT "I AM SPECIAL " BRAT SOMETIMES, THINK on that not on football skill that is not skill telling a team mate to f*** off , yeah, again, have a think. ?
This is nothing to do with him off field either , we are talking footy are we not?

Old enough to know better too hey??? Not on that money friend, on that... you have to know better.
I love his courage and his bravery , don't like the bullshit coming from him though, if he plays in defence we don't need a hot headed F /WIT roaming around giving away frees. And abusing umpires. Now enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What he did is fine, I'll worry about Sicily when he's been reported 12 times in a year like Toby Greene.

He probably thought he copped a boot in the head, and whether it was right or not he was upset at not receiving a free for Kicking in Danger. Plus you wouldn't know what it's like being a fiery redhead, it's hard to keep all of these emotions bottled up sometimes ;)
OK lets forget it, we just beat Sydney last night. He got a bit narky too, but he would have been told.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Shockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back