Club Legend
Suspended
Feb 24, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
cricket
Hawthorn: It’s only round 1 and they may have already won worst game of the year award!
No game plan, no direction, youth not coming on as expected which would indicate poor coaching or poor drafting or most likely both..
Clarkson is the Worst coach in the competition. If they can’t make a move up the ladder this year then they have failed rebuilding. Will fight it out with North for the spoon.
Poor Tassie must be spewing!

(1) Dawks for the Spoon in 2007
(2) Franklin to do his knee in Round 4 & Miss rest of season
(3) Clarkson to be sacked after being 0-9 in June
(4) Jeff Kennet to be found with his arse out of his pants in a Blue Oyster Bar after a shocking 80+ point defeat in late May ...

P.S - Is the AFL site down for anyone else ?

(4) Jeff Kennet to be found with his arse out of his pants in a Blue Oyster Bar after a shocking 80+ point defeat in late May ...

Why would you hope for that you sad sack of schit, poor form.:thumbsdown:

No

Hawthorn are a joke, they talk about how good they are going to be but they deliver absolutely nothing each week.

No

Hawthorn are a joke, they talk about how good they are going to be but they deliver absolutely nothing each week.

well they did trade for a known drug taker .... maybe more Dawks players are on their knees infront of Dermie's line in the sand

Hawthorn: It’s only round 1 and they may have already won worst game of the year award!
No game plan, no direction, youth not coming on as expected which would indicate poor coaching or poor drafting or most likely both..
Clarkson is the Worst coach in the competition. If they can’t make a move up the ladder this year then they have failed rebuilding. Will fight it out with North for the spoon.

I think you should worry more about whats happening off the field at West Coast, then sit here and criticise a team in developement that is going to have a very bright future. Hawthorn can simply learn from these losses to improve anyway.

Btw Tassie is very excited :D

You won in round 1 last year, then lost the next 15. Don't get ahead of your self, Geelong did and look where it got them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey HotDog finally decided to come out of the ground? Think its safe to come out yet eh?
It doesn't matter how **** my team plays I would still rather barrack for them then your scummy drug taking souless nameless franchise of a club.
Hows Ben Cousins going? :D

What the Hawks showed on Saturday night was extremely poor, but it was only one round and it is unfair to judge any team based on one round. There will be a lot of pressure on Clarkson if they finish bottom four and probably get the sack if they finish bottom two. You can only claim rebuilding as an excuse only for so long. I still think they will finish between 9th and 11th though.

Yes and your crap hole team has already showed it has nothing to offer.
Worst performance of a team I have seen since the hawk vs north game last year.
As has been stated many times now it was a very poor performance, but only a complete moron would think that that is as good as Hawthorn will play for the entire season.

In addition to these very intuitive predictions, my money is on:

(5) Crawford to contract HIV-AIDS by round 12
(6) Roughead to get a ball stuck between his two front teeth while attempting to mark
(7) Lewis to break his leg attempting to trip an umpire
(8) Dowler and Muston both killed in a car crash :)

In addition to these very intuitive predictions, my money is on:

(5) Crawford to contract HIV-AIDS by round 12
(6) Roughead to get a ball stuck between his two front teeth while attempting to mark
(7) Lewis to break his leg attempting to trip an umpire
(8) Dowler and Muston both killed in a car crash :)

I'd take all of the above before being referred to by your username, go smoke some more pole nimrod. :thumbsu:

Did your girlfriend come up with yours?

Let me guess, you are not circumcised

Unusual for Audemars to focus on penis's....they are either in his mouth or on his mind.....other Bombers fans must cringe having such a blatantly obvious dog rooter supporting them....

I suppose the good thing about him being on Bigfooty is it keeps him out of the kiddies playgrounds and local male toilets....

Unusual for Audemars to focus on penis's....they are either in his mouth or on his mind.....other Bombers fans must cringe having such a blatantly obvious dog rooter supporting them....

I suppose the good thing about him being on Bigfooty is it keeps him out of the kiddies playgrounds and local male toilets....

Clearly 'kiddies playgrounds' and 'local male toilets' are on Kipsters mind yet he accuses others of his disturbing and perverted thoughts.

Roy Morgan indeed confirmed the strong chance that Kipster is gay (being a Hawk supporter it is in fact 57%). But Kipsters constant references to paedophilia and beastiality -as opposed to my occasional light hearted toilet humour- is something very worrying indeed.

Clearly 'kiddies playgrounds' and 'local male toilets' are on Kipsters mind yet he accuses others of his disturbing and perverted thoughts.

Roy Morgan indeed confirmed the strong chance that Kipster is gay (being a Hawk supporter it is in fact 57%). But Kipsters constant references to paedophilia and beastiality -as opposed to my occasional light hearted toilet humour- is something very worrying indeed.

Why wont kipster come out of the closet?

Hey-hey! The season starts and the clown comes out of hiding. So what do you think of the Cousins situation, Hot Dog? You approve of the Ill-Eagles drug culture? He's a good man, Woosha, aint he? Lets ignore drug taking so long as our best players can still take to the park, hey?

Culture.

Dispute what has happened in the past we have proven last week that we will be 1 again this year!
Your dud mob are going to get smahed this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back