Game Day PRE-FINALS ELIMINATION: Hawthorn vs The Wobblers not ft. Saveloy Rockstar (who is travelling to Mars)

Who wins?

• The Wobblers and Craig McCry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Calls for Darcy Moore to stand down as captain on the Filth board.

Haha triple M commentary on that Ginnivan goal.. “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Footy Is The Win you didn’t answer my question before, how are you going to stop him?
From what, going missing during finals?

He's your problem now.

In hindsight I should have consulted Saveloy Rockstar for help with the thread title.

We could have had an all time classic like "Poo thorn vs Craig McRaes 2023 Premiers"

Or something like uh:

Dongmire’s Donkeys vs Longmanure’s Turds: the Troy Cook Cup​

Flagpies home game vs Flogdogs home ground - Bevo sack watch part 37

2022 SF replay: Walyalup Wallies vs Fly's Flagpies feat. a special in-game appearance by Saveloy Rockstar!

Lethal's LOLions vs Ooze' Sl119me in: Against All Odds

Welcome to Minnow Monday as the Desperate Dingley Dawks take on the only club more racist than them the Korio Kat Klan at the... MCG?!? lol

etc etc etc

From what, going missing during finals?

He's your problem now.
Ginnivan is a Hawthorn player, in case you haven’t already noticed. I don’t support Hawthorn.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who could replace him? They don't have much leadership around the place, as evidenced by todays capitulation and the premiership hangover

Nick Flogas seems to be the anointed one Lel

"Can Collingwood finish in the bottom four? An unbiased opinion" That's what I'm running with on the Main board.

I think that was probably my favourite Hawthorn win since the 2008 Grand Final.

A truly enjoyable demolition from start to finish. Broke the Filth's spirits and soul !

Lol at Ginni dropping the F bomb. Just when he couldn't get any more likeable

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day PRE-FINALS ELIMINATION: Hawthorn vs The Wobblers not ft. Saveloy Rockstar (who is travelling to Mars)