Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Havivng just wathced last quarter of yesterdays game 4 times I have noticed that its more hawthorns lack of firepower thats stops them from winning big games

all hawthorn had to do to win todays game was kick 1 single goal, just one goal and they would be 2-0 and full of confidnece and self belief .Now they are mentaly shot and are branded as massive chocker when put under some pressure

This is not the first tiome hawthorns ability to score has dried up under pressure , its happend most of the time that they have played geelong as they have gone into most of those 8 loses with a lead at 3 quarter time.Plus the prelim were they couldnt kick that final goal to finsih the pies

take a close look at them

franklin cant take a contested mark and has no ability on the right side of his body.Defenders no they just have tome make him play to his right side and place him nunder pressure when the ball hits the ground,He is on the decline

ryoli is just not up to performing in big games , their are spectators who have more influence on big games than ryloi does

roughead is nothing more than a c-grade workman , a good defender will always have his measure

the rest are not worth talking about

its common knowledge that hawthorn have a poor defence but at the same time their is a mountain of evidence that suggests their forward line is not up to premiership standard

Social20bubblecopy.jpg

Yep couldnt agree more with the OP. Except for the buddy being on the decline. he should have a few more good years.

Im hoping Clarkson addresses this. Actually i was hoping Hawthorn would pick up fev. could have had fev playing out of the goalsquare, Franklin on the wing/pocket and coughed chf or chb

Not enough space in the forward 50 to house both Fev's and Buddy's egos though they would be great fun to hang out with after the game.
Win or lose their party never ends.

Yep couldnt agree more with the OP. Except for the buddy being on the decline. he should have a few more good years.

Im hoping Clarkson addresses this. Actually i was hoping Hawthorn would pick up fev. could have had fev playing out of the goalsquare, Franklin on the wing/pocket and coughed chf or chb

he cant take a contested mark to save himself , thats not the sign of a power forward.

I say that franklin is on the decline because other sides have worked out how to play him

We lost to a great team...yes, I will say that again, A Great Team! Geelong's self-belief is 2nd to none and we must learn and give it another crack...

You only won by 2 points you flogg. Hardly appropriate to go bagging our forward line.

given it was Hawthorn best chance to defeat an unfit Geelong lineup with multiple AA players out of the team, to still win the game says alot as both teams will meet again in September and Geelong will be really up and running whilst your mob will be trying their best to get the young blokes over the line as fatigue and remarkable expectations of winning the flag start to creep in.

You never know though...Gibson may still be growing so he could be 6ft'4 by September and Shoenmakers will grow a couple of inches so there may still be hope yet.

You only won by 2 points you flogg. Hardly appropriate to go bagging our forward line.

but it keeps on happening every single time you play a premiership contender , you lead at 3 quarter time and cant kick enough goals to win the game in the last quarter

look at podsiadlys performance yesterday
look at hawkins performance in the grandfinal
than take a good hard look at franklin and riloi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality forwards don't attempt to lairy dribbles on goal from 30-40 meters out.
Franklin tried it twice & failed twice...

this thread is beneath you...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

its just not a clever or classy troll.

Franklin had a chance to pass to a player in a better position but he obviously reads/watches his own hype.

Roughead too had a chance to handball to an open man running into goal but went with the dribble.

attention bigfooty nerds

today when I was at the gym there was this hot promow chick trying to sell sportswhere ,she was hot ass about 21 years old with blonde hair ,nice tight butt,massive breasts and legs that whent on forever

she was watching me the entire time , when ever i walked past she always started twirling her hair , their was manicken their and she would look at my biceps and than stroke the manickens biceps dreaming they were mine .

I asked her to come home with , she said she has to finsish work but will be over by by 9pm

attention bigfooty nerds

today when I was at the gym there was this hot promow chick trying to sell sportswhere ,she was hot ass about 21 years old with blonde hair ,nice tight butt,massive breasts and legs that whent on forever

she was watching me the entire time , when ever i walked past she always started twirling her hair , their was manicken their and she would look at my biceps and than stroke the manickens biceps dreaming they were mine .

I asked her to come home with , she said she has to finsish work but will be over by by 9pm
Its now 9.00 and your little green lights still on .....:rolleyes:
Or are you warming up by reading your own work lolly pop ....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back