Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2007
Singapore
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Good Day Fellow Floggers!!!

Outside Big Footy the most hated team is Carlton. No one is capable of disputing this. Nothing gets opposition supporters together like the cooperative abuse of a bunch of Carlton fans. They're nasty, dirty, tanking and arrogant - even when shite!! To put it bluntly, in my view, they're sub-human beings capable of the worst skulduggery.

However, when it comes to Big Footy, Hawthorn are the undisputed most hated team going around. Even when we have been down and not serious premiership contenders people have abused and hated us on Big Footy and in particular, Bay13. Names like Whorethorn, Injunct-ivitis, Poo and Piss, Tassie... all spring to mind. Now that we are premiership holders, the hatred felt towards our club will surpass new heights...

AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :D :D :D

So come on flogsters, give me all you've got. Hurl your abuse, I'm looking forward to 2009 and all the crap that you're going to hang on our fantastic club.

Carlton still have it covered on BF as well Gilly.

Enjoy the win and bask in the glory because as we all know it doesn't last for long. Only a few of your posters have let your club down.

I can't throw abuse at the premier team, only if it was carlton. :D

Cats fans didn't waste their time/money making signs to put on highways. Seems you hate us more. Whoops!

No, we can't hate Geelong. First of, TheSheila, supporters have to respect an opposition club before they can hate them. Fact is your club has been a master of mediocrity for well over 50 years. You've been one of the jokes of the competition and have a habit of choking right before the happy ending. So MrsFlogster, I'm incapable of hating your team because I find it more of a joke than a football club. I think you mistake taking the piss out of you club with hating your club.

And may the joke continue for another 50 years... :D :D :D

Carlton still have it covered on BF as well Gilly.

Enjoy the win and bask in the glory because as we all know it doesn't last for long. Only a few of your posters have let your club down.

I can't throw abuse at the premier team, only if it was carlton. :D

LOL Yes... Carlton punch with the best of them. :thumbsu:
We'll get torn down in 2009 like the tall poppies we are, no doubt!

No, we can't hate Geelong. First of, TheSheila, supporters have to respect an opposition club before they can hate them. Fact is your club has been a master of mediocrity for well over 50 years. You've been one of the jokes of the competition and have a habit of choking right before the happy ending. So MrsFlogster, I'm incapable of hating your team because I find it more of a joke than a football club. I think you mistake taking the piss out of you club with hating your club.

And may the joke continue for another 50 years... :D :D :D

I don't respect your club. I don't hate it - I just look forward to taking away its title next year. I don't need to respect hawks fans to dislike them. Don't flatter yourself. This hawk bashing is helping in my recovering process immensely. "b-b-b-b-b-but we won". If you were that satisfied with your club you wouldn't need to defend it and pretend you enjoy all of the unwanted attention.

Being the underdogs next year is going to make it so much sweeter to take away your title. Over the years teams change and our team right now is the best we have had in a long time. I couldn't give a flying **** how the team was 50 years ago. Our 'joke of a club' had yours struggling until half time. Says a lot about your side. Buddy idiot :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't respect your club. I don't hate it - I just look forward to taking away its title next year. I don't need to respect hawks fans to dislike them. Don't flatter yourself. This hawk bashing is helping in my recovering process immensely. "b-b-b-b-b-but we won". If you were that satisfied with your club you wouldn't need to defend it and pretend you enjoy all of the unwanted attention.

Being the underdogs next year is going to make it so much sweeter to take away your title. Over the years teams change and our team right now is the best we have had in a long time. I couldn't give a flying **** how the team was 50 years ago. Our 'joke of a club' had yours struggling until half time. Says a lot about your side. Buddy idiot :D

bitter-ass-05web.jpg

Heheheh and you had our club struggling until half time? What does that matter? LOL... says something about the ability of our club to play one half of good football and still beat your team. :D :D :D

the hawks are clearly the best team on and off the field
we all need to acknowledge them, and listen to their pearls of wisdom
we are merely pretenders, and the hawks can do it all
they didn't cheat the draft
they didn't fix or rig anything

they are the winners, and we all are losers
long live the kings

we should all apologise for the crap we post, as they are true champions

Posts like these make it very hard not to be happy that Geelong failed to get the job done.

Great misquote Sheila.
Fact is, you've embarassed yourself if you admit that we only played one half of good football and still won :D
Says something about how shite you guys are.

You didn't win.. we lost.

I know you'll pretend you don't understand what that means - but that's just part of being signed up to the inbred state down south.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn: The Most Hated Team on BF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back