Hawthorn to finish 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's face it we've pinned enough hope on Schoenmakers, that you'd have to be dead to have not heard a Hawthorn supporter claim that he's the messiah.

Dave Grohl follows Hawthorn? Well, there ya go.

3rd ? they are kidding themselves

We will win the flag. The only question os whether we lose a game or not.

3421900436_13eeff7d88.jpg
Galon likes this.

Dave Grohl lives in Perth and follows Liverpool too... who woulda thunk it?

I predict we will finish 5 and beat the Doggies in the Granny. ;)

If anything would make us an ever MORE hated club it would be defeating everyone's second favourite team in their first chance to win a flag in about 50 years.

If anything would make us an ever MORE hated club it would be defeating everyone's second favourite team in their first chance to win a flag in about 50 years.
I was, of course, being facetious. But if I could choose a team to defeat in the GF, it would be Geelong. Without a doubt. :) If it were the Dogs, we may be kicked out of BF altogether!

While well written, it loses all credibility when the author predicts the wobbles to finish 2nd and the Saints to finish 5th :eek:
Might be well-written, but it would be good if his university education had helped him to know the difference between 'complement' and 'compliment'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd sounds good, i could live with that. One question for that to happen though is which of the top 3 teams are we likely to get ahead of? Bulldogs are in red hot form, Saints will be as hungry as ever and want to go that step further (although i think the swans are every chance to pip them in round 1), and its hard to get much info out of the cats preseason as they are behind everyone else as they purposely gave their older blokes a longer than usual rest.

Perhaps of those 3 teams, Geelong could be the most likely team that we jump ahead of? Which would then leave the pies as 5th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn to finish 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back