Game Day Hawthorn v StKilda, Sat 29/4/17 1.45pm @ Launceston

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the game day board 3 goals up and its like we are 12 goals down, and yes i'm thinking the same things just not typing them down. I have even seen Roo cop it today. I think we should shut this place down next week when we play GWS it will be no good for any ones health
We are in control. Have missed the same % shots on goal as they have. Ahead in all the stats and double their score.

Last night's game was between top four sides and there were as many fumbles and errors.

The effort is there and has been since round two. We need to tidy up the e edition... which will come with experience.

0fdfa4e5b4494613f2c2c0083bca7b85.gif

The worry was Minch would go missing and that has happened.

Koby with 15 touches to the half should get Dunstan thinking about what he needs to provide to win his spot back.

Go Koby!

I thought Hawks had the better of the 2nd quarter. 4 goals up is good considering. Kicked up couple of long range goals & kindve lucky free on the siren
I dont think it was a lucky free kick, clearly had a hand full jumper. Maybe we are just not use to getting the ones we should

minch is worrying me today.... i really hope he comes out firing in the 2nd half. he can't afford week on week off.
Agreee. We can't afford to carry players especially in big games. Consistency is a massive attribute that Minch has lacked. Needs to fire here.

No trust in our last quarters, we need to open up a 30+ lead coming into the last quarter.

Also, I reckon the umps are favouring us, about time!

It's noticeable that the #freekickhawthorn bullshit has dropped off now they're considered an ordinary team.

Makes a nice change.

Agree that we need to build up a matchwinning lead by 3 qtr time as our hard running game style usually leaves us tiring in the last quarter.

Hopefully Acres injury isn't too bad as we need his run and carry, his ability to switch between half back and half forward and take marks is crucial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, he clearly had hold of his jumper. It was a free.

The umpires have had a good game.
By the letter of the law, absolutely. However, I would argue it had no impact on the contest and was about as minimal as you can get. You see it go unpaid dozens of times a game.

I will take it, but these are the 50/50 that have been going against us all year.

We are in control. Have missed the same % shots on goal as they have. Ahead in all the stats and double their score.

Last night's game was between top four sides and there were as many fumbles and errors.

The effort is there and has been since round two. We need to tidy up the e edition... which will come with experience.
Cmon man no room for that common sense stuff on here ;)

Agreee. We can't afford to carry players especially in big games. Consistency is a massive attribute that Minch has lacked. Needs to fire here.
true mate i believe in the kid but he needs to step it up

Should be 2-3 goals more in front, but to have that many shots on compared to the Hawks effectively means that something will give, it's just a matter of when and if it floods, so to be up by 22 or 4 goals for the win is semi comfortable, just need to consolidate and get out to 6-7 goals this quarter and we're golden.

This quarter is when we win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back