Hawthorn will have a premiership hangover and won't make the finals in '09 ***MB THREAD***

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Hawthorn will have a premiership hangover and won't make the finals in '09

Here, read my post again... s l o w e r :) I've even put in bold and underlined the important part for you...

Ok, you state that Hawthorn won't suffer a premiership hangover. Care to elaborate? You realise you can only argue a case if you put forward explanations and reasons? This is why this thread is so obvious a troll because nobody could say at this stage that Hawthorn was or wasn't going to suffer from a premiership hangover. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That is my opinion. Whats your response? Why DON'T you think they'll suffer a hangover?

Ludicrous.

You didn't even bother to answer that question when you predicted Hawthorn wouldn't suffer from a premiership hangover. It's amazing that you could have less credibility than the Op of this troll.

Logically, the only way I believe they(and geelong for that matter) could possibly have a slide down the ladder from top 2 is if they are devastated by injury. And even if they are they'll finish 5-8.

But it would have to be something like
Hawthorn loose Buddy, Hodge, Sewell, Mitchell
Geelong loose Ablett, Johnson, Scarlett, Bartel

On another thought, if these two clubs did loose these 4 players each, who would fair better? I think Geelong because they can cover scarlett with egan and ablett and bartel with their huge depth.

Posts like this are just stupid without any analysis, some evidence to back up the claim. Seriously, what is the point of posting something like this, and then saying "all the signs are there" without telling us about them. Even if you're trolling, the only thing outrageous about your posts is the weakness of the posts themselves. You're getting a reaction out of people because you're bad. That's not what quality trolling is about.

No posts like that were just....................................correct. LMAO.

regards,

REB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy just posted in another thread saying that Essendon will struggle to pay the minimum cap allowence in the coming years because they have no decent young players coming through. I thought he was just extremely ignorant about Essendon's youngsters but now i can see he simply has absolutely no idea about football at all.

He was right about everything!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn will have a premiership hangover and won't make the finals in '09 ***MB THREAD***

Remove this Banner Ad

Back