Remove this Banner Ad

sonson

Team Captain
Suspended
Dec 12, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Let me start by saying that a man who is as small in stature is not short of a few inches if you catch my drift.

Kid has a kick-stand for added stability.

He has more pace, more tenacity, more power more skill than any other forward pocket in the game at the moment, bar Cyril and he is going to stamp himself on the competition.

Get ready for the assualt in 2010, which will now be known as the year of Ballanytyne, believe it, bitchs

202152-pocket-rocket-poised-for-launch.jpg

• Banned
He will give Pavlich nightmares in 2010.

Ballynwhine is a spud. Will be delisted by the end of the year and I will bump this thread.

If Shoenmakers every plays on Pavlich Freo will record their biggest ever points for score.

Ballantyne is going to make women cream and men dream in 2010.

You wont come back by years end, bitch.

If Shoenmakers every plays on Pavlich Freo will record their biggest ever points for score.

Ballantyne is going to make women cream and men dream in 2010.

You wont come back by years end, bitch.

Freo's biggest ever PF would be like 110 points. But Pavlich still wouldn't kick a goal on Schoey.

Ohh I see why you like young Hayden.

He plays well against Essendon and to Freo that must be like kicking a few goals against a team of superheroes.

Mcphee a chance to be vice skipper this year?

He will give Pavlich nightmares in 2010.

Ballanwhine is a spud. Will be delisted by the end of the year and I will bump this thread.

Nah. Freo tend to hold onto their spuds longer than they ought to, so Bilbo Ballantyne will be around for a couple of years yet.

Nah. Freo tend to hold onto their spuds longer than they ought to, so Bilbo Ballantyne will be around for a couple of years yet.

Yeah I know that, but I reckon their coach will get the sack mid-year and the new guy will get clean up the list which will naturally end Ballantynes career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bilbo is complete garbage, the Sandover was sympathy votes for Peel and lets face it...its easy to stand out for Peel Thunder.

Watch this guys demeanor on the field and his swagger....sickening. He behaves like he is Gods gift to women and treats them like complete sh|t as well.

Remember the days when freo heave ho werent in the comp and it used to mean something to be an afl player. Now it seems any half retarted dwarf can get a game up there. Maybe just to make it fair on past players we just completely discount anyone that has played for freo?. As usual Pav is the exception to every freo rule.

Remember the days when freo heave ho werent in the comp and it used to mean something to be an afl player. Now it seems any half retarted dwarf can get a game up there. Maybe just to make it fair on past players we just completely discount anyone that has played for freo?. As usual Pav is the exception to every freo rule.

Too right. On the freo website they have an article entitled "Remember Us?" with a link to their first ever team in 1995. I've reproduced it below just for the lulz. I think the answer to the question is - no, no we don't. That goal to goal line is an absolute barry crocker.

4307365633_99c01030cc.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Hayden Ballantyne is going to Rock your world in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back