List Mgmt. Hayden Ballantyne

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a rebuild, we're supposed to be playing young guys. But we're continuing to play Ballantyne when he hasn't really been up to his old standards for almost 3 years. The mind boggles really.

Definitely needs a spell ,I'm still not against him getting a contract next year but it's on the proviso of he ll be depth first and foremost ,simply due to the amount we have to cut this year

Gone back to Wafl standard... past it...still don't know why we don't have Ryan from Subi on our rookie list to show us some hope instead of this muppet

He is absolute shit house. He's done his time for the club time to go away. He didn't even stand up as a leader last year when we went downhill. At his age, why is he getting games? Too slow, depleted skills and his pressure is not even 1/3 of what it used to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said last week i wonder if ross and the club are being sentimental and trying to get him to 150 and life membership before the end of the year. Needs to play 4 out of the last 5 as he is currently on 146.

But atm he is simply not doing enough to get picked.

Definitely needs a spell ,I'm still not against him getting a contract next year but it's on the proviso of he ll be depth first and foremost ,simply due to the amount we have to cut this year
Good luck that will never happen under Ross the stubborn boss of he is in the team he is first option

With what RTB said this week, why can't he and his infinite resources see what we can. Hayden chased a fair bit tonight and made up no ground on anyone. And let's just not talk about his skills, smarts etc. COOKED, WELL DONE TO CHARRED.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gone back to Wafl standard... past it...still don't know why we don't have Ryan from Subi on our rookie list to show us some hope instead of this muppet
Muppet is a bit unnecessary.

He was more than decent for many years.

Bet you loved him when he was kicking goals and getting in the opposing teams faces..

Bet is you're an alias troll.

Do we have another small forward on the list? We have midfielders but not sure about small forwards
Who is hawthorn natural small forward today ? Poppy and rioli use to play with breust.

Langford's been playing there a fair bit lately.
He is not natural small forward , clarkson move him there because his disposal is crap playing inside mid , eventhough he got a lot of the ball in the early round .

He is not natural small forward , clarkson move him there because his disposal is crap playing inside mid , eventhough he got a lot of the ball in the early round .

I think he mostly moved him there because Rioli is injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Hayden Ballantyne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back