Streaming [HBO] True Detective

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

No point trying to compare season 2 to season 1, just enjoy it for what it is folks. No one wil top McConaughey's performance.
Woody Harrelson is one of my fav actors and he was just brilliant in 1..I actually found him more realistic than McConaughey though he doesn't seem to get the kudos he deserves. I have to clear my mind for season 2.

Woody Harrelson is one of my fav actors and he was just brilliant in 1..I actually found him more realistic than McConaughey though he doesn't seem to get the kudos he deserves. I have to clear my mind for season 2.

Men-in-Black-memory-thing.jpg

You're welcome ;)

Watched S1 back over the break, its just so very very good.

Alot of this, Woody being the straight man doesn't get the kudos but without him McConaughy wouldn't be able to do what he did. Reminds me of some great films with big characters (Bale in The Fighter to Wahlberg straight man etc)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you like a typical happy ending with rainbows and fairies, good on you. Think it pandered to the religious folk of the good old US of A.

Not besmirching the series- it was excellent. The single shot kidnapping scene is up there with the best TV I've ever seen.

The ending of the series is a joke.

What would have satisfied you? It set such an impossibly high standard that nothing was going to satisfy everyone. I think it was good, you don't, thats fine, but most disappointing, nah, its not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming [HBO] True Detective

Remove this Banner Ad

Back