HDFL PreSeason 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Just have an ear to the ground i think finals are achievable but the league is very strong this year.
Did hear that they Rowdy was after two ex Kerang players in Cameron Moore and Jay McDonald, both now live in Bendigo and both played there while he was coaching the 2's I believe.
Retired too long, have you heard any news on these lads, as Elmore seem to be targeting echuca and shep based players.

Did hear that they Rowdy was after two ex Kerang players in Cameron Moore and Jay McDonald, both now live in Bendigo and both played there while he was coaching the 2's I believe.
Retired too long, have you heard any news on these lads, as Elmore seem to be targeting echuca and shep based players.
I heard Jay Mcdonald is staying at Calivil and Cam Moore is going to North Bendigo

Has anybody heard that infighting has already started @ mounts with the new "recruits" and existing players??

I hope the existing players can play otherwise Id be happy to move them on. Being happy to be mediocre at best the last few years will mean a few "senior" players will be good 2nds players this year. Maybe they have realised this early and in most cases you could say just wait for the money to dry up and they will leave but that could be a long, long way away.

I don't know the boys out their sorry Roota just heard off a couple of different people there was a blew between the players that's where your investigative work comes in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Bushy, he's a real live wire the old pen pusher.

Adam Baird to leave Mounts to work in QLD is the word.. Mounts rumored to have offered Mitch Dole $1200 who declined..

I think a couple of Club's thought they had Baird before he jumped on at Mounts so he had a busy off Season but would have been a jet inclusion. Few in few out at Mounts they will be better but the jury is still out if they can be a contender. Huntly is another interesting one they either haven't landed any recruits or playing their cards especially tight to their chest.

I think a couple of Club's thought they had Baird before he jumped on at Mounts so he had a busy off Season but would have been a jet inclusion. Few in few out at Mounts they will be better but the jury is still out if they can be a contender. Huntly is another interesting one they either haven't landed any recruits or playing their cards especially tight to their chest.

Who's out?

Yeah that's all well but wat sort of quality and at wat price.. Can't c them winning a game that's for sure..
All will be revealed soon but from the names ive seen there is a lot of quality there as for not winning a game mate we will have to see but im tipping vast improvement on last year

Predictions on the ladder at the end of the home and away season?
Premiers?
Cheatley?

LBU
North
Mounts
Huntly
White Hills
Heathcote
Leachy
Colbo
Elmore

LBU should cruise to another flag.