HDFL PreSeason 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Predictions on the ladder at the end of the home and away season?
Premiers?
Cheatley?

LBU
North
Mounts
Huntly
White Hills
Heathcote
Leachy
Colbo
Elmore

LBU should cruise to another flag.

Robins for Cheatley.

LBU
Mounts
North
Huntly
Heathcote
Leachy
Colbo
White Hills
Elmore

LBU Flag
Robins/J.Findlay Cheatley
Gretgrix Leading Goal Kicker

anyone from colbo confirm another signing from Eltham. Pretty handy pickup if rumours are correct.

Hows Colbo looking GG? I heard Vale had comeback from Rochy and a few other locals returning but didn't realise they had some metro players joining as well. Could be another pushing up in what looks like a competitive year.

Hows Colbo looking GG? I heard Vale had comeback from Rochy and a few other locals returning but didn't realise they had some metro players joining as well. Could be another pushing up in what looks like a competitive year.

Colbo a good chance for top 4. Haven't lost many from a team that was flying before injury and got some good ins.. Don't reckon Mounts will compete with North and Locky.. Some quality ins but think they will be a few quality mids and a competitive back line short. Hilly is good but can't take 6 blokes.. 3 maybe

Colbo a good chance for top 4. Haven't lost many from a team that was flying before injury and got some good ins.. Don't reckon Mounts will compete with North and Locky.. Some quality ins but think they will be a few quality mids and a competitive back line short. Hilly is good but can't take 6 blokes.. 3 maybe

Whats your top 5 then CC?

Whats your top 5 then CC?

Mate, so much speculation floating round at the minute with some teams and haven't heard a peep from Huntly.. I'll give you a 5 based on what we know and one based on rumour..

Fact: North, Locky, Mounts, Hillies, Colbo

Rumour: Locky, North, Leachy, Colbo, Mounts

Still a while away, would expect a few teams to really bolster up or at least reveal over next month

Predictions of Robbins winning the Cheatley are missing one consideration - Umpire give votes and it doesn't always go to the best player in the league or to someone who isn't a midfielder (Gitsham aside).

Claude - your Fact 5 have North above Locky, but Locky won the GF by 10 goals and are adding Perry Oliver, Jon Hay and M Delidio? Reason?

Predictions of Robbins winning the Cheatley are missing one consideration - Umpire give votes and it doesn't always go to the best player in the league or to someone who isn't a midfielder (Gitsham aside).

Claude - your Fact 5 have North above Locky, but Locky won the GF by 10 goals and are adding Perry Oliver, Jon Hay and M Delidio? Reason?

I'd be happy to suggest either two could finish top. Locky were yards above and those players are quality.. I just think north had the best "other players"of the teams to pick up BFL players and know those players have North in great shape early.

As for Shooba winning the Cheatly, anyone who saw him in action last year wouldn't dispute his chances are high. This bloke was collecting 12-15 marks, 20+ touches consistently. Think he'll play up the ground a lot given Mounts mid field stakes.. But we are just outsiders looking in

Get letchy/gunny up there, the blokes they have signed are guns. I think colbo will push for finals to.
Retiredtoolong you seem pretty confident in the Elmore boys, not sure if I can squeeze them in my top 5 going on all the signings. You must have pretty high expectations now?[

quote="retiredtoolong, post: 31519908, member: 144700"]Dean Holyman from Picola signed with Elmore pretty handy pick up i would suggest.[/quote]

Wi
Get letchy/gunny up there, the blokes they have signed are guns. I think colbo will push for finals to.
Retiredtoolong you seem pretty confident in the Elmore boys, not sure if I can squeeze them in my top 5 going on all the signings. You must have pretty high expectations now?[

quote="retiredtoolong, post: 31519908, member: 144700"]Dean Holyman from Picola signed with Elmore pretty handy pick up i would suggest.
[/quote]

with the amount of $$$$$ LG are spending and the 10 players they have coming out of Melbourne plus others from other area's, they should be very confident and near the pointy end. a few nervous people around LG at the moment, could they have 2 years of spending/recruiting and still have no impact?

As their ;) coach he should be confident!!!
Surely not! No coach is that silly. I'm hearing they are having a real crack anyway, I hope it doesn't backfire.

Serious money spent at letchy for serious results it's the only way to go these days. You just hope you get quality blokes with the money you spend.

Surely not! No coach is that silly. I'm hearing they are having a real crack anyway, I hope it doesn't backfire.

Serious money spent at letchy for serious results it's the only way to go these days. You just hope you get quality blokes with the money you spend.
Fair to say leitchy will spend a fair bit more than locky and probably still not get within 10 goals, must be the only way to go spend serious money!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also heard that Mcmurtrie from Newbridge in LVFL signed with Elmore

LBU
Mount
Leitchy/gunny
North bendigo
Huntly
Colbo
Heathcote
Hills
Elmore

Premiers- any of the top 4.

Cavier I see you had a bit to do with grfl forum last year, who are the recruits from Wakool that have signed at Elmore? This is a much stronger league, how will they perform ?

I think everyone is underestimating the Cobo push for a flag in 2014. Watch out boys. Some really quality blokes and players have found there way to Colbo for 2014 premiership tilt.

hey guys, Rushworth FNC looking for a practise match on the 15th march at rushy..anyone interested contact 0408571983 for more details

Remove this Banner Ad

HDFL PreSeason 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back