HDFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard a rumour that young devlin from the Harrow Roos has asked the club for $500 a game next year or he’s gone. Pretty steep asking price for a 18 year old? Has anyone seen him play and can confirm if he’s worth the money?

I heard a rumour that young devlin from the Harrow Roos has asked the club for $500 a game next year or he’s gone. Pretty steep asking price for a 18 year old? Has anyone seen him play and can confirm if he’s worth the money?
Heard the kids frusturated. Thought about a return to the Horshamsaints this season but stuck around due to the promise of a senior football flag. Stint in the twos has him demanding money and a ones spot to stay

They'll let him walk... Young kids a forward and couldn't find a way to get one through the big sticks when he's team kicked 30+ GOALS!!! he'll be in the 2s for finals, will be interesting how he handles being the man of the team when it's time to show up. Moving time for his price tag for sure!

New to the group, thought I had to make an account to report some insider information #undercovertombrowne

Hearing some rumours about Laharum being in for some young wimmera league talent, specifically Bailey and Jake Brennan. Big offer required as they are hard to convince, but Laharum preparing an offer upwards of 8K a year for Bailey.

Heard the kids frusturated. Thought about a return to the Horshamsaints this season but stuck around due to the promise of a senior football flag. Stint in the twos has him demanding money and a ones spot to stay
Wouldn’t want him at my club with an attitude like that would say on yer bike see if you can get that from another club

New to the group, thought I had to make an account to report some insider information #undercovertombrowne

Hearing some rumours about Laharum being in for some young wimmera league talent, specifically Bailey and Jake Brennan. Big offer required as they are hard to convince, but Laharum preparing an offer upwards of 8K a year for Bailey.
I like the thought process of getting both brothers at once but you'd think they would prioritise the seniors brother over the young under 17 brother, what are your thoughts?

If they plan on handing out that kind of money you'd hope young Brennan can back it up, any word on him? Is he worth the price?
Mate I don't have all the answers, what do you think I am. Do your own research instead of backpacking on others. If you are to be in this forum you need to be knowledgeable about the local young prospects. Go educate yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I don't have all the answers, what do you think I am. Do your own research instead of backpacking on others. If you are to be in this forum you need to be knowledgeable about the local young prospects. Go educate yourself.
Look mate, not exactly sure why you've gone at me like this, lets keep this forum civil, if you are going to keep this attitude up you can show yourself out

Look mate, not exactly sure why you've gone at me like this, lets keep this forum civil, if you are going to keep this attitude up you can show yourself out
Listen champ, I'm just reporting some information and I dont want to feel pressured to watch 8 hours of Brennan highlights. Would rather sink piss and watch the twos

Listen champ, I'm just reporting some information and I dont want to feel pressured to watch 8 hours of Brennan highlights. Would rather sink piss and watch the twos
Very true mate, sorry about that. I have heard that the kid does have a bit of flair about him tho, maybe watching his highlights wouldn't be the worst thing!! ;)

Lets not get into this now games changed a lot since I last played for the Boort Magpies back in 1998, but trust me I could shake it with the best! ;) ;)
98 was a long time ago big boy, pour a cup of concrete and play into your 40's like me. Retired back in 2014 after a decorated multi-club twos career mind you. The classic sluggy fend off wouldve had a twig like you covered.

The rumours that fly around about what clubs spend on players are ridiculous. There’s no way Laharum are going to pay an 18 year old with no points on the board 8k a year, likewise HB aren’t going to pay $500 a game to a young bloke in and out of the seniors. When you hear rumours like this its probably wise to halve the amount and then halve it again.

The rumours that fly around about what clubs spend on players are ridiculous. There’s no way Laharum are going to pay an 18 year old with no points on the board 8k a year, likewise HB aren’t going to pay $500 a game to a young bloke in and out of the seniors. When you hear rumours like this its probably wise to halve the amount and then halve it again.
Not a bad idea, some of the stuff i heard on the golf course yesterday was absolute bollocks. Wise man.

Remove this Banner Ad

HDFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back