Competitions Health and fitness

Remove this Banner Ad

Hit a BP 15kg dumbbell bench press for 4 reps, never been strong with my upper body so extremely happy with this one.

This strength and conditioning program I’m on, I’ve never felt so strong. 2 full body sessions a week and 2 running days (1 optional session)

I’m pretty excited for Melb 10k on Sunday, I want a pb but no way I’m aerobically fit enough😂

l haven't ran for a long long long long time and still miss it plus no gym workouts for over 3 months now but l'll get back to the gym workouts when l'm mentally and physically ok to do it...but as for running those days they are over..thanks to having plantar fascia in both feet for the last 2 year...

3 weeks of my first 4 week sprinting block completed.

40m time: 8.13 --> 6.82
20m time: 4.34 --> 3.81

Happy with over 15% improvement so early in my off season.

To put in perspective just how slow I had gotten when I started out, I ran a 3.04 20m in my 18s year. Injuries, age, and just not focusing on max sprints will do that to ya.
Another four weeks later:

6.82 --> 6.22
3.81 --> 3.53

Weighted sled sprints have been a game changer for my force production.

Deadlift back at 160kg after the finger injury, squats at 185kg X 7 (all I can fit on my bar with my home set up, so no 1RM), bench press had to take a back seat with a shoulder niggle, but it's at 117.5kg last I tested.

The gains don't stop comin'.

Hoping to get my 40m time under 6 seconds and my 20m under 3.4 by March next year.

Another four weeks later:

6.82 --> 6.22
3.81 --> 3.53

Weighted sled sprints have been a game changer for my force production.

Deadlift back at 160kg after the finger injury, squats at 185kg X 7 (all I can fit on my bar with my home set up, so no 1RM), bench press had to take a back seat with a shoulder niggle, but it's at 117.5kg last I tested.

The gains don't stop comin'.

Hoping to get my 40m time under 6 seconds and my 20m under 3.4 by March next year.
Hell yeah mate. Awesome work.

What are you building towards ultimately? Got any long term goals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Health and fitness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back