Heat wave

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL , Melbournians whinging about the 'heat wave' they're getting :D

It's the 14th of March today, we are expecting 5 more days of 38+

If this occurs, it will mean Adelaide has had 35+ degrees from the 3rd of March, till the 18th of March - possibly longer.

And you think you're doing in hard over in Vic??

Someone from Queensland/NT would (and should) laugh at you for this post. Move north, and you think you're doing it tough in Adelaide?

Someone from Queensland/NT would (and should) laugh at you for this post. Move north, and you think you're doing it tough in Adelaide?

WTF are you on about you little woman?

All I was pointing out is that Melbourne have no reason to complain due to the fact that our heat wave has stretched far longer than their "heatwave"

Bringing NT into the equation was pure stupidity considering I was talking about Melbourne & Adelaide only.

I know we aren't having a heat wave in Melbourne yet, but it could very well be the start of one.
Get the feeling I could regret going to the Grand Prix on Sunday, i hate really hot weather

Our overnight low was 30.2...at 6.30am.....:eek:

I dont mormally mind the hot weather, but this is just going too far. Dont have the energy to do anything. And a record national heatwave for ANY Australian capital city including Darwin. None of you have any idea what we are going through! :p ;)

16 consecutive days over 35+ shatters our old record of 8 :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when we had a day at like 45 when the Ashes were on. It was either the Ashes or the VB series. I think it was meant to be something like 47 or 48. I remember another time that summer it was meant to be 47. Ended up being 20 odd.

she's been warm: no doubt about that

i got a couple of shirts printed yesterday with a work mate that says "I survived the Heat-Wave. March 2008"

not going to wear it just yet obviously, we have to finish it and survive it first - but look out for us :)

perth on boxing day last year was 45. in other suburbs where i live it was 48. was at the beach till 12am and it was still 35 degrees. if you want at least one heatwave a year come to perth. youre guaranteed to have at least 3.

New Years Eve 2005 in Melbourne. Got up to 46. It was about 36 degrees at 3am (New Years Day).

Harden the f--k up Adelaide.

LOL. Resorting to lies. Melbourne has never had a day of 46. Check the records.

Adelaide now has both the record for longest heatwave AND it's long held record of 'Highest Temp for a capital city - 47.6 degrees.

LOL. Get your hand off it.

LOL. Resorting to lies. Melbourne has never had a day of 46. Check the records.

Adelaide now has both the record for longest heatwave AND it's long held record of 'Highest Temp for a capital city - 47.6 degrees.

LOL. Get your hand off it.
I live about an hour out of Melbourne. It was 46 here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heat wave

Remove this Banner Ad

Back