Heat wave

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm the same.

I don't mind the hot weather, and excuse for a few drinks, but this constant day after day after day after day of 35+ degrees and it starts to wear thin.

G'day mark73,

long time no see :)

Anyway I HATE THIS GODDAMN WEATHER...! Bring on the freezing cold winter where you need mittens and brandy to keep you warm. :thumbsu:

I guess we could always make a massive grab for a whole load of major events or proclaim ourselves "sporting capital of the world" or something equally stupid, but that'd be far too easy.

No, you really couldn't. Adelaide and major events just don't go together. This is coming from someone who lived there for 10 years.

Lovely day here today in Kal. Massive (huge) electrical storm last night - followed by a nice drop of rain then overcast all day with a bit more rain.

Just been out with the dogs - bit nippy.

:)

You should come to Queensland, this year it has been floods, next year it will probably be a heatwave, and a couple of cyclones to keep it sporty.

We don't complain do we, soft lads.

:thumbsu: We have a lad here at work who hails from Townsville, who takes great delight in communicating the f****d up weather patterns his home town spits out. No bananas, floods wipe out roads, crocodile warnings down the main drag:thumbsu:.

I hate the heat, but at least I can get back to my air-conditioned home without the threat of having my leg bitten off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

W00T! The heat wave is over, time to break out the flannel shirts, bush jackets and DBs!

ridge_lumberjack-shirt-lge.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Heat wave

Remove this Banner Ad

Back