Heath Shaw

Remove this Banner Ad

If there was no FA i would price him around a late first round-early second pick, leaning towards late first round, good footballer but not a star.

I don't quite understand what you at trying to say? I meant westcoast has a young developing list and so targeted a young player with potential in Wellingham.

West coast are there. In their premiership window.

Cox, Glass, Waters, Kennedy, Lecras, A.Selwood, Hurn, Kerr, Priddis, Nicoski all over 25 years of age.

Wellingham left to go home and chase a flag he felt wasnt coming at collingwood

Sydney's laughter would be heard all over Australia.

Really? With Tippett being picked up I am not sure what role Reid has to play. Shaw is an elite back man and Reid is miles off being an elite forward - huge question marks on him. It is not a terrible trade.

It is nowhere near as funny as the on the Fremantle board thinking that Stephen Hill for Jessie Hogan is a fair trade.

Really? With Tippett being picked up I am not sure what role Reid has to play. Shaw is an elite back man and Reid is miles off being an elite forward - huge question marks on him. It is not a terrible trade.

It is nowhere near as funny as the on the Fremantle board thinking that Stephen Hill for Jessie Hogan is a fair trade.

Sam Reid on the open market would warrant a a early first round pick he is one of a small group of young gun key position forwards coming through.

Sam Reid on the open market would warrant a a early first round pick he is one of a small group of young gun key position forwards coming through.

Wow - no way would I part with an early pick for him. Injury has not help but has been very disappointing this year. Goal less in more than half his games and only muliple goals V GWS and Brisbane.

Wow - no way would I part with an early pick for him. Injury has not help but has been very disappointing this year. Goal less in more than half his games and only muliple goals V GWS and Brisbane.

There isnt a player on the North list that would get Reid with a straight swap lets put it that way. North would be adding to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not many stats Reid leads Black in this year - maybe frees against.

Playing in a top 3 teams v 13th team. Black has 17 goals in 7 games and Reid has 7 goals in 9 games. Watts could kick 7 goals with the supply Swans give their forwards.

Solid argument start a poll see how you go.:rolleyes:

If there was no FA i would price him around a late first round-early second pick, leaning towards late first round, good footballer but not a star.
Free Agency only comes into play if he isn't contracted. Shaw is contracted therefore he is not a Free Agent. Hence why a trade would need to be facilitated. It's the same reason that their respective clubs want Buddy or Daisy to be signed up because once they sign a contract, they are no longer Free Agents.

Shaw is contracted. Sydney must offer something.

Free Agency only comes into play if he isn't contracted. Shaw is contracted therefore he is not a Free Agent. Hence why a trade would need to be facilitated. It's the same reason that their respective clubs want Buddy or Daisy to be signed up because once they sign a contract, they are no longer Free Agents.

Shaw is contracted. Sydney must offer something.

True...

He would be pushed out because he is acting like a cancer to the group. Making jokes about the whole thing that we are trying to fix up after mick "im so good" malthouse ****ed up our culture. He doesn't like change. The so called brat pack "Shaw, Swan, Johnson, Didak" Johnson and Didak are worth nothing, might not even play on next year. Swan is not worth trading as he is getting old and getting a late first round, probs second round pick due to age is not worth losing his output he will still give us for the next 2-3 years.

Shaw is still an very good-elite AA backman, hes only 26ish so he still has alot of currency, and we have alot of backline depth. So why not rid the joint of the cancer who doesn't seem like hes willing to make a change?

Playing in a top 3 teams v 13th team. Black has 17 goals in 7 games and Reid has 7 goals in 9 games. Watts could kick 7 goals with the supply Swans give their forwards.
Love how the North Melbourne chokers have to bring Black into it. There's one thing Reid has that Black never will get!

Reid has essentially been playing as the only genuine key forward, at the age of 21..lacking the physical requirements needed. Whereas Black has an extra preseason under his belt, as well as playing in a forward line with the likes of Petrie, another key forward to take the number 1 defender.

LOL he just turned 21 mate what do you expect from him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Heath Shaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back