Heathcote DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll never be convinced footy in the region wouldn’t be better if there were changes made after each season.

Would be great to see White Hills and Kangaroo Flat swap next year.
Yep doesn't work for everything though. Pyramid Hill would struggle and wouldn't want to play bfl, neither would locky, colbo, leitchy or mounts in the hdfl

Yep doesn't work for everything though. Pyramid Hill would struggle and wouldn't want to play bfl, neither would locky, colbo, leitchy or mounts in the hdfl

It used to happen every season in cricket, premiers in second grade would go up and someone down.

Everyone wasn’t always delighted to have to do it but at worst it was a one year thing and then you were back in the original grade.

I think some swapping of clubs would give a real freshen up to all the competitions, some fresh venues to play at, different rivals etc. Would give footy a much needed shot in the arm.

Any of you Muppets bother to go to Huntly today? White Hills won all three footy flags, there was a record gate and you clowns are banging on about relegation with KFlat. The relevance of the BFNL is the question

I couldn’t give a stuff about the Bendigo league, in fact I’d love to see it fall over.

But I would like to see the best teams in the district play against each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heathcote DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back