Heathcote DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

L/G make a granny with a couple of keys missing the back end of the year after heading overseas. Get them back, and add a few more in, I think they’ll be very much at the pointy end. They have a good crop of local talent.

I know Kay was approaching some Rochy blokes but you reckon the club might seriously look at extracting a few of Echuca's twos players. Watched them twice in finals and many would play seniors at other GVFL clubs. Not sure who the powerbrokers are at Elmore or how much $$$ they have.

I know Kay was approaching some Rochy blokes but you reckon the club might seriously look at extracting a few of Echuca's twos players. Watched them twice in finals and many would play seniors at other GVFL clubs. Not sure who the powerbrokers are at Elmore or how much $$$ they have.
Yep elmore seem to pick good recruits but they haven't clicked for a long time. I'd be after 10 echuca twos and thirds guys offering good coin and hope they stay 3 years. The echuca guy who won the league medal, would be starting midfielder for any other gv team

Remove this Banner Ad

Heathcote DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back