Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill bite, check the list, most of the milkers are in the 2nds....pretty sure we won the flag :thumbsu: and most of the boys on here talking it up were 2's players, so we werent far wrong it would appear
icon10.gif

So what your saying most of the locals played in the 2nds:D,next season i would play all milkers in the 1st u just might win the flag:p

So what your saying most of the locals played in the 2nds:D,next season i would play all milkers in the 1st u just might win the flag:p

Gold comment! If I lived for two's flags I would be quite ashamed to admit it to the football public! Not knocking the two's, but who cares what they do! 2cnd is 2cnd for a reason:D:D

Locky are like Pyramid Hill in the LVFL. Spend up big with no results:D At least the other clubs who buy players (as we did too), dont gob off and talk up winning flags pre-season:D Football is a game for thinkers, not milkers:D

getting a little bored are you boys?
locky won 2 out of 3 premierships this year. how did your club go?...hmm... not so good hey...
was actually having a conversation with a comittee member the other day about paying players and locky would be a good 20k under what it reportedly cost heathcote to BUY their flag big ump.:eek: (but you won it,and well done)
how bout you boys pick on someone who cant defend themselves.... like huntly:D:D
oh, but the huntly 2s did a fair bit better than your lot dennis so you might still get nibbles.

So who is looking for a new coach?

LBU
Heathcote
White Hills

Should be interesting off season with planty of big recruits to come into the league

I heard colbo might have found a replacement for miller. D Lock is heading home a little disgruntled that he wasnt offered the borough job. Has had plenty of offers including a coaching role in perth but wants to come home. Colbo apparently have been very pro active in gaining his services again.... mmmm wait and see i guess.

I heard colbo might have found a replacement for miller. D Lock is heading home a little disgruntled that he wasnt offered the borough job. Has had plenty of offers including a coaching role in perth but wants to come home. Colbo apparently have been very pro active in gaining his services again.... mmmm wait and see i guess.

Crap. Miller has been re appointed

Well boys here is one for everyone,i don't think anyone can beat this. Our old coach now working in Castlemaine(with the boys in blue)no it's not Al had this idea in his head because Unleaded petrol was cheaper than Diesel he would put Unleaded in his own DIESEL ute.NICE TRY BUT NOW THE UTE IS IN DRY DOCK,and don't worry boys the state is safe with Mr Plod looking after us:D:D:D:p:p:rolleyes::thumbsu:

Well boys here is one for everyone,i don't think anyone can beat this. Our old coach now working in Castlemaine(with the boys in blue)no it's not Al had this idea in his head because Unleaded petrol was cheaper than Diesel he would put Unleaded in his own DIESEL ute.NICE TRY BUT NOW THE UTE IS IN DRY DOCK,and don't worry boys the state is safe with Mr Plod looking after us:D:D:D:p:p:rolleyes::thumbsu:

What's going on ump? Looks like you've discovered the spell checker. Ten out of ten on the spelling. Unfortunately the punctuation and the grammar could do with a little attention. Good effort anyway!:D

Fantom:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You refer to Kahl Oliver but with Lenny resigning from Rochy watch this space...............Could be a co coach of a GV side. Just a matter of where but everyone knows his desire to coach. If he made it into HDFL would be as good a forward as Weeks although can also play back.
ah sorry balls old mate hasnt resigned, just retired as a player. still could have the job.

Mentioned on KDFL board James back to Stanhope.

Wrong hagansbull old sun,been around my traps James was down with the Kilmore U18's helping out before their grand final would not be supprise he pulls the boots on for Kilmore if they can find the money and that is a big if:thumbsu:
And stay tuned have some news on who could be interested in coaching White Hills it is a bit early yet to let it out of the bag:thumbsu:

Wrong hagansbull old sun,been around my traps James was down with the Kilmore U18's helping out before their grand final would not be supprise he pulls the boots on for Kilmore if they can find the money and that is a big if:thumbsu:
And stay tuned have some news on who could be interested in coaching White Hills it is a bit early yet to let it out of the bag:thumbsu:

Doubt that too:D

Fanto???. Time will tell Ump, Reckon Stanhope would find the $$$ if they wanted him back.;)

What?? Are you going to wait until it's announced and then announce it??:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back