Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy recruits for north but some handy outs aswell. How are LG shaping??? Went under the radar last year keeping the recruits pretty quiet.

I see Elmore has picked up Daniel Sunitch. I hope he's worked on his pace. He use to dominate under 14/16 at Rochy but was found wanting for pace in the under 18s

Cam Millward from Eaglehawk to Elmore good pick up
was he the fella at Mounts and KB Raiders? don't know if he'll make the difference btween 5 wins an top 2. Elmore need to keep recruits more than one year to be stable enough to challenge .To bigga turnover from year to year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they there for the club or the $$ davej? That will be the big factor in whether they go any good or not. You must think leitchville will drop off? What about colbo?? Coming from a long way back Elmore.

Are they there for the club or the $$ davej? That will be the big factor in whether they go any good or not. You must think leitchville will drop off? What about colbo?? Coming from a long way back Elmore.

Is next year the year of the bloods? Do most people go to Elmore for the money? How long is glee sons contract? How ,any Melbourne people are I'm the team?

Is weeks staying at Colby?

Any other rumors?

Is next year the year of the bloods? Do most people go to Elmore for the money? How long is glee sons contract? How ,any Melbourne people are I'm the team?

Is weeks staying at Colby?

Any other rumors?

Nick Dwyer to coach White Hills? Heard a whisper Bendigo Cup Day

Elmore won't make top 4.
Colbo will improve. Nick Night adds a good player along with coach. He will have some good connections from GV. Weeks will play under him although he'll miss the first few with his ankle

Elmore won't make top 4.
Colbo will improve. Nick Night adds a good player along with coach. He will have some good connections from GV. Weeks will play under him although he'll miss the first few with his ankle

Where do you think Elmore will finish? There top 10'players are probably the best in the league?

Will Gleason be a good leader or will he be too self centers and wanting the cash?

Most other teams look like finishing below Elmore and north.

Spike ingley any good? Heard he was terrible last year and not worth 200 a game

Where do you think Elmore will finish? There top 10'players are probably the best in the league?

Will Gleason be a good leader or will he be too self centers and wanting the cash?

HAHAHAHAHA

Give it a rest mate. Talking absolute dribble.

I am new to the Forum so just trying to get some Infor,action.

Is spike ingley a good chb or shouldn't be paid?

Where will Elmore finis?

What's gleesom on?

Is weeks going to golden square
Weeks will stay at Colbo, elmore will struggle to make finals again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back