Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this the end of Norths great years as happened to a lot of clubs players move on or retire after a good run of success,time will tell

Heard the Craig brothers were in demand elsewhere as well. It happens alot most recently LBU. 3-4 years is a good effort to keep a premiership group together as just so much money and opportunity like coaching roles to go to in country footy.
When one player goes multiple leave as they become prepared to then take the chance.

Heard the Craig brothers were in demand elsewhere as well. It happens alot most recently LBU. 3-4 years is a good effort to keep a premiership group together as just so much money and opportunity like coaching roles to go to in country footy.
When one player goes multiple leave as they become prepared to then take the chance.
Pretty sure Ash retired and aarryn has re-committed going by North's Facebook page.

Heard a whisper on Saturday the Ford brothers are on the move,as all talk we will have to wait an see

Can the last person to leave North make sure they turn the lights off.........I know its all talk but pretty big exodus if half right.
Heard Ford Bros were going back to Newbridge but then knocked on the head.....could it still be happening?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he got wind of u few departures and decided to jump out himself
Haha Roota.....
I'm hearing he signed Friday and contacted them on the Monday night to say he wanted to play at Cohuna due to a few close mates (BFL players and former Cohuna locals) were returning and he lives in the town.
Nothing to do with departures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back