Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could do, from what my sources tell me.

One more to sign next weekend ...

I'm not sure South had many guns in the 3rds last year with their worst finish for a long time but Tom Grant that you have mentioned goes handy.

It was known before xmas that Smith would be in Kilmore but he had committed to go round with the Bloods again.
hahah fair suck of the old sav we wernt that bad. just a bit of badluck through the yr hahah some 1 write some good goss on here its boring make sum **** up like i did. hey on the money wots ya name chief??

Ha Roota, how about you bring something to the table and tell everyone whats going on at onion grass park first and i'm sure some of the boys will tell whats going on in their neck of the woods. eg Grinton, dalts, pascoe, roy shannon etc or are you still a mushroom on all of this and are mounts pinning their hopes on you holding down all vacated positions.:D

This is what I've heard:

Dalton won't play at Mount Pleasant.
Shannon will be back in early July.
Pascoe will return the same time.
Grinton has been appointed assistant coach at MP.

hahah fair suck of the old sav we wernt that bad. just a bit of badluck through the yr hahah some 1 write some good goss on here its boring make sum **** up like i did. hey on the money wots ya name chief??

I've heard a couple of clubs closer to bendigo that may be on the verge of signing some talent late in the the piece that could well give us something better to talk about anyone know more?

This is what I've heard:

This is what I've heard:

Dalton has signed at Mounts and will be getting paid $250,000 per game.
Shannon has moved to QLD because he has been offered $1M per year contract by Brisbane Lions.
Pascoe is coming back to Mounts for a package including a new house, car, boat, and all the free piss he can drink at the Tooleen Pub.
Grinton has signed a 20 year deal to play with Mounts and in return only asks that he gets to be captain, coach, president, secretary, treasurer, a life member, and gets inducted into the HDFL hall of fame :eek:

This is what I've heard:

Dalton has signed at Mounts and will be getting paid $250,000 per game.
Shannon has moved to QLD because he has been offered $1M per year contract by Brisbane Lions.
Pascoe is coming back to Mounts for a package including a new house, car, boat, and all the free piss he can drink at the Tooleen Pub.
Grinton has signed a 20 year deal to play with Mounts and in return only asks that he gets to be captain, coach, president, secretary, treasurer, a life member, and gets inducted into the HDFL hall of fame :eek:

And gets the gate, good one cougar!

This is what I've heard:

I can confurm shannon has gone for the full year playing with a team in the gold coast in the league down from the QAFL.
Dalton i think 90% gone
not sure of the other 2

I've heard a couple of clubs closer to bendigo that may be on the verge of signing some talent late in the the piece that could well give us something better to talk about anyone know more?

I did hear Brian walsh has spoken to Holdstock from Square.????
Anyone confurm this???
I would think he will stay at square.
Billings is trying to tea leaf anyone he can con into going out tho huntley....

I did hear Brian walsh has spoken to Holdstock from Square.????
Anyone confurm this???
I would think he will stay at square.
Billings is trying to tea leaf anyone he can con into going out tho huntley....

Hav'nt heard much on walshy's movements was told he was staying put allthough there have been plenty of rumours to the contrary.

There a struggling club Huntly, can't be easy recruiting from where there at but I hear from a source that there is light on the horizon for them in there efforts this year :thumbsu:

Hav'nt heard much on walshy's movements was told he was staying put allthough there have been plenty of rumours to the contrary.

There a struggling club Huntly, can't be easy recruiting from where there at but I hear from a source that there is light on the horizon for them in there efforts this year :thumbsu:
heard walsh on fresh tonite sounds like a man really pissed off with bfl for wanting players but not releasing players who dont want to play with there clubs if his feelings flow through for determination for his club theyll go close this year

heard walsh on fresh tonite sounds like a man really pissed off with bfl for wanting players but not releasing players who dont want to play with there clubs if his feelings flow through for determination for his club theyll go close this year

Grinton gone to stanhope. $$$$$

I pose this question to you boys, with all the innuendo about seasons possible not going ahead in the city with Stage 4 restrictions approaching, have Country league clubs got enough left in the kitty to entice some of these palyers to their nest....will be some very good players looking for kick??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i also heard grinton sign sealed and delivered to stanhope.

looks like mounts will have to get their mid year cheque book out again.

if elmore don't win it this they never will.

i also heard grinton sign sealed and delivered to stanhope.

looks like mounts will have to get their mid year cheque book out again.

if elmore don't win it this they never will.

They will run out of money one day merge with strath and be renamed Pleasant-Mount-Strath :D

They will run out of money one day merge with strath and be renamed Pleasant-Mount-Strath :D

There is a lot of jealousy over Mounts continual success in this league. Yes they use some money to complement their local players as does all other clubs. They are one of the very best country clubs around because of the people involved and the players want to stay there.

Elmore might sneak a premiership one day spending heaps but Mounts always try and get the right players to their club that want to stay there for a long period of time.

It is time that many people on this site stop sprouting off stuff before actually being involved in this great club.

Agree with Footy5. They will never ever run out of money, they have a terrific off field structure. Although contacting blokes over the summer needs to be done a little better.

Good luck to the club if they do make the move to play at Strathfieldsaye, it would be an extremely clever move. One that not many other clubs would even think about.

There is a lot of jealousy over Mounts continual success in this league. Yes they use some money to complement their local players as does all other clubs. They are one of the very best country clubs around because of the people involved and the players want to stay there.

Elmore might sneak a premiership one day spending heaps but Mounts always try and get the right players to their club that want to stay there for a long period of time.

It is time that many people on this site stop sprouting off stuff before actually being involved in this great club.

Agree with Footy5. They will never ever run out of money, they have a terrific off field structure. Although contacting blokes over the summer needs to be done a little better.

Good luck to the club if they do make the move to play at Strathfieldsaye, it would be an extremely clever move. One that not many other clubs would even think about.
Sorry sooky la la didn't realise the skin at mounts was that thin i'll try not to upset you again :p

Have to agree with the Graf here, people always sooking about the money mounts spend, could not be further from the truth! Im guessin other clubs spend as much and maybe dont even make the finals. There are some very ordinary players getting paid at some of the lower clubs. Mounts pay GOOD players. And many GOOD players out there dont get paid either!

ps Apologies to Sam H for the abuse that has been directed at the hound (And vice versa). If your logged on as Sam H then who the hell could Bloodhound be. Im confused!!:p

Wow they must be the only club trying to get the "right" players why didnt any other club think of this?? This whole time every other club has been out there trying to get the wrong kind of player who only wants to be around for a short period of time!!!!
Thanks Graffy im going to ring bluey right now and tell him where he is going wrong and i suggest you boys from other clubs ring your coaches as well before its too late!!

Have to agree with the Graf here, people always sooking about the money mounts spend, could not be further from the truth! Im guessin other clubs spend as much and maybe dont even make the finals. There are some very ordinary players getting paid at some of the lower clubs. Mounts pay GOOD players. And many GOOD players out there dont get paid either!

ps Apologies to Sam H for the abuse that has been directed at the hound (And vice versa). If your logged on as Sam H then who the hell could Bloodhound be. Im confused!!:p

Apology accepted!

Um yo man um yo if yo skin is so thick then fill us all in all about where you are from Mr. Thick Skin.:p Or are ya just too too plain ashamed of that bro:D

Know that i have decyphed what your saying mate i have no real tie with any club, you blokes should lighten up a bit and realize this is just a forum
to talk s..t relax don't worry be happy :thumbsu:

Good to see Pascoe and Dalton, the two blokes that won you sooks the last two flags are still running around at your club and have both decided to stay for long periods of time!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you blokes can't handle some tongue in cheek, then get the heck off this site.

P. P. S. can you name the actual locals that mounts have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back