Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your pumping Dunne up to be something he isn't.
He has very good talent at this level but alot of deficiencies to go with it.
Not sure how you could summarise that he should be shooting for his 4th GV flag when he hasn't been able to lead Broadford to one in numerous finals series with some good players around him. I would say the majority of players at Seymour have mixed talent like Dunne's with hard work and dedication. I don't reckon Dunne has won the Roos game off his own boot for a few years now.

Junky Bish, dont know where you get your info from .. but "hear hear" !! Doona, you did pump him up a bit, the talent that bloke has he should be winning numerous games per season off one leg and I dont think BD will be paying him $1200 per week ..... Over in the BDFL he should at least be able to string a couple of wins together on his own .......:eek:

Junky Bish, dont know where you get your info from .. but "hear hear" !! Doona, you did pump him up a bit, the talent that bloke has he should be winning numerous games per season off one leg and I dont think BD will be paying him $1200 per week ..... Over in the BDFL he should at least be able to string a couple of wins together on his own .......:eek:

:eek: you got me lads, seems I too have been tricked like many before me :eek:

I do stand by my GVFL comment though, it's bugs me when players dont play to the best standard they can, and I reckon Dunney shoulda been running around in a higher standard comp than the HDFL instead of going down 2-3 rungs to the BDFL, if he dont get 40+ plus a week, kick his 5-6 and win the comp medal then have will they really have gotten the best he can offer . . . . again thats just my opinion and yes Rosco5 you did warn me :eek:

That's what I call a pre season ! have you blokes picked up any on the track or just at the cas from two machines over ? Any match for the Elmore based bendigo side ?
Ackmeister there is a bit in the pipeline which should hopefully see the Saints a good bit stronger than last year. Don't know if we'll be any match for the Bloods but would like to think some improvement is on the cards.

Tonga Roscoe? What's going on there?

You are right RWB,going on today 40+ at training with some big name recruits, big improvement indeed for 2008.

Get on the Saints for the flag now was the comment I heard earlier this week :thumbsu:

:eek: you got me lads, seems I too have been tricked like many before me :eek:

I do stand by my GVFL comment though, it's bugs me when players dont play to the best standard they can, and I reckon Dunney shoulda been running around in a higher standard comp than the HDFL instead of going down 2-3 rungs to the BDFL, if he dont get 40+ plus a week, kick his 5-6 and win the comp medal then have will they really have gotten the best he can offer . . . . again thats just my opinion and yes Rosco5 you did warn me :eek:

interesting comment from a coach of a minor league side. surely broadford has some loyal locals that are capable of playing a higher level?

I believe Alex Chapman is back from O.S and has signed at Heathcote.
So with Chapman, Wouters, Meldrum and Featherstone, you would think that would be one of the better if not the best forward line in the HDFL next season.

interesting comment from a coach of a minor league side. surely broadford has some loyal locals that are capable of playing a higher level?

Dont take it as interesting mate, Ive always been honest and I speak as a bloke with many regrets thru my sport (or lack of having a go). I agree Bernie and I think Broadford has been very fortunate over the years that several players have opted to play at home instead of heading up a grade or two - guess Im just confused as to why all this has come about when Im told one of the HDFL's leading players is going backa cog (or 3) :confused: thats all

So with Chapman, Wouters, Meldrum and Featherstone, you would think that would be one of the better if not the best forward line in the HDFL next season.

Expect to see Joel Condon develope even further this year. Will play a huge role in the guts. Impressed with his off season work which showed yesterday. Although he was wearing some bruisers from his recent kangaroo attack whilst on his nightly run. Rumour has it that bout lasted for 5 rounds, Condon shaken up, Kangaroo is still mouthing off and wants Mundine now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect to see Joel Condon develope even further this year. Will play a huge role in the guts. Impressed with his off season work which showed yesterday. Although he was wearing some bruisers from his recent kangaroo attack whilst on his nightly run. Rumour has it that bout lasted for 5 rounds, Condon shaken up, Kangaroo is still mouthing off and wants Mundine now!
How are the Iraqi's treating you Lefty? Little Joely should know better than running at night by himself around the streets of Heathcote with the Roo population booming at the minute! How has your off season been big head? Only come across you once and you were putrid that day, and I know you were on the footy trip. Any highlights from the beep test yesterday? How did the blokes from the EFL go? maybe the Ump could fill me in.

How are the Iraqi's treating you Lefty? Little Joely should know better than running at night by himself around the streets of Heathcote with the Roo population booming at the minute! How has your off season been big head? Only come across you once and you were putrid that day, and I know you were on the footy trip. Any highlights from the beep test yesterday? How did the blokes from the EFL go? maybe the Ump could fill me in.

Yes all well over here, apart from a few samurai swords getting thrown around. A few nice results from yesty, must admit YOUNG Coxy (not Bocca) has bulked up since last year, still setting a fine example. Mick sting piss was impressive after his huge night on the sauce, managed to pump out a near record breaking amount of push ups. The coach set himself a nice individual achievment as well, cant say what or I might spend a TON of minutes on the bench this year!!! As for myself, plenty of tightening around the girth required. Big pre-season with united should fix, although i am hesitant to trot down to deakin after an 12km run on the first night. What happen to the BBQ and beers on the first night back!

Ablett are you sure Lech will be playing there next year? Something tells me he will leave with a few clubs chasing him and him wanted to play a better standard. Oh and not sure about the best forward line either, you need an even side and you couldnt have that many big blokes up forward because they'll get in the way of each other. If they get a good ruckman I'd think Meldrum would play down back.

Marc Millard & Jack Kennedy from Sandhurst?

Millard is a very good player but I dont think he'll carve the HDFL, inside mid or back pocket/flank, better off as a tagging player only 18 (19 next year) but has a very strong body. Quiet sort of bloke but once you get him on the cans the kid is a riot

Yes all well over here, apart from a few samurai swords getting thrown around. A few nice results from yesty, must admit YOUNG Coxy (not Bocca) has bulked up since last year, still setting a fine example. Mick sting piss was impressive after his huge night on the sauce, managed to pump out a near record breaking amount of push ups. The coach set himself a nice individual achievment as well, cant say what or I might spend a TON of minutes on the bench this year!!! As for myself, plenty of tightening around the girth required. Big pre-season with united should fix, although i am hesitant to trot down to deakin after an 12km run on the first night. What happen to the BBQ and beers on the first night back!
I think the little flame thrower from the High St. Boy Factory may have set himself up the week before for the push up record attempt!:D:D:thumbsu: Maybe you could send the old RWB a private message in regards to the coach, sounds interesting. Did Boo Boo front or not, was supposed to be at work but didn't front. It must be good to be the King!!:D What about the over size Brother In Law, has the reserves coach talked him out of retirement yet? Guess he might still be on the spruik after the Maiden ton in the B's the other week. Does anyone know if Roota is still alive???????

Ablett are you sure Lech will be playing there next year? Something tells me he will leave with a few clubs chasing him and him wanted to play a better standard. Oh and not sure about the best forward line either, you need an even side and you couldnt have that many big blokes up forward because they'll get in the way of each other. If they get a good ruckman I'd think Meldrum would play down back.

Millard is a very good player but I dont think he'll carve the HDFL, inside mid or back pocket/flank, better off as a tagging player only 18 (19 next year) but has a very strong body. Quiet sort of bloke but once you get him on the cans the kid is a riot
Nesko, I'm pretty sure you'll find that Lechy has committed to the Saints again and will be in for a huge season:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Would you like to be one of the backs going out to pick up one of those four forwards, I know I wouldn't.

After the first group finished i happen to be walking past the toilet heard someone yelling out !!george!! had a look in, 2 blokes with their head over the toilet bowl.No names RWB, Only 1 EFL bloke old local boy more to come in Janurary

I think the little flame thrower from the High St. Boy Factory may have set himself up the week before for the push up record attempt!:D:D:thumbsu: Maybe you could send the old RWB a private message in regards to the coach, sounds interesting. Did Boo Boo front or not, was supposed to be at work but didn't front. It must be good to be the King!!:D What about the over size Brother In Law, has the reserves coach talked him out of retirement yet? Guess he might still be on the spruik after the Maiden ton in the B's the other week. Does anyone know if Roota is still alive???????[/quote]

Which Roota you asking about RWB???

Yes all well over here, apart from a few samurai swords getting thrown around. A few nice results from yesty, must admit YOUNG Coxy (not Bocca) has bulked up since last year, still setting a fine example. Mick sting piss was impressive after his huge night on the sauce, managed to pump out a near record breaking amount of push ups. The coach set himself a nice individual achievment as well, cant say what or I might spend a TON of minutes on the bench this year!!! As for myself, plenty of tightening around the girth required. Big pre-season with united should fix, although i am hesitant to trot down to deakin after an 12km run on the first night.
What happen to the BBQ and beers on the first night back!

Senior Constable Mick Ring was very impressive yesterday considering he drunk 10lt of Green Slime, knocked out cold by the most sunburnt man in Australia and still made it to One Bar..

it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done right Mick??? :)

I think the little flame thrower from the High St. Boy Factory may have set himself up the week before for the push up record attempt!:D:D:thumbsu: Maybe you could send the old RWB a private message in regards to the coach, sounds interesting. Did Boo Boo front or not, was supposed to be at work but didn't front. It must be good to be the King!!:D What about the over size Brother In Law, has the reserves coach talked him out of retirement yet? Guess he might still be on the spruik after the Maiden ton in the B's the other week. Does anyone know if Roota is still alive???????

Boc Choy was there. No show without punch! Not sure if the Brother in law has had a call or not. They could call him 400 times but if he decides to play I couldnt imagine him being at training this early in the year. Give him to at least August!

Herd tonight that Nick Knight has signed at Colbo, possibly as Ass Coach? Few of the Rochy boys not real happy!!!

Well if they're not too happy it's simple . . . match the offer :D Terrific get for the Hoppers if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back