Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to let this one slide for now RWB, let's just see what happens come friday.....

On Gillard, you were spot on. He asked young Salad for the Saints to give him a call but he has ended up moving to QLD.....
Gee, thought I might have got away with that one old son because the Hillbully told me that you blokes had the internet off at work as well:D Didn't take into consideration the fact that you may have had a computer at home:confused: As for Friday, struggling with a case of gout in the big toe as well so just hoping that it disappears for long enough to put you away on the trip up! Then I'll work on Turkey, Brown Dog, O'Bree, Wanga and Slim after that...should have everyone cleaned up by Saturday afternoon in the Tooleybuc Hotel!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Herd similar things Doona, sounds like Heathcote by how far in 08.........
You guys started training yet mate? Can't wait to see some of the times for the beep test this year.;)
Hey Fridge and Doona, not counting our chickens yet in Saintland. Well aware that the comp is going to be very strong again and finals would be first priority in the big picture. I heard on the grape vine that Locky are looking alright as well.:thumbsu:

:thumbsdown:

a few apologies for the night, baldy in bgo,no license.roo and rocket "working" and nesko is still in hibernation.:D hows that cave going anyway nesko? got broadband in there yet? at least you'll be warm in that nice thick coat of yours. see you in april.

Got in to a bit of a fight with rum tin and came off second best, hands not looking to good at the moment. Been over the border for a break, was very enjoyable, seen conrad and Squeaky down the street not doing much, do they every work?

Yeah the end of April Rod

Bit of talk about where a few clubs are destined to finish good to have a few predictions i'll start the ball rolling.

Lockington B U
Mt.Pleasant
Heathcote
Elmore
Colbinabbin

Broadford
White Hills
North Bendigo
Huntly ( but back on the winners board with 2 wins and a draw).

Mounts
mid season recruits to earn them top spot.
Heathcote will improve on last year but drop crucial games.
L.B.U biggest improvers. real threat.
White hills the smokey.

Colbo will struggle 4 consistency as will elmore after having
Elmore so much success and losing key players.
Broadford will fight it out with elmore and colbo to play finals.

North Bendigo will improve lots, finals 2009?
Huntly will earn respect by knocking off top teams at home.

kosta the axe has said he will line up in the magoos for l.b.u this season if he is needed. not a bad back pocket id say.

nesko, youve left yourself wide open with that statement about your dog so......
ive told u not try and eat rumtins food after "playing" with it.
he he he:D

locky signing another key player 2nite and a few more expected within days. and i can not be campaignered going to training 2nite. does the extreme heat rule come into play fridge?

L.B.U signed wade pitson tonight. cohuna r/u b&f. strong midfielder.
lockys midfield looking exeptional with baker,bongivanni,pitson,obrien,newth and crockford all to be running around in 08. back pockets might get a fair work out with those boys swapping around.

about 20blokes turned up to training tonight which was pretty good considering everyone was still a bit sore from monday and a few had to work.
bongi trained the house down, leading nearly every different distance run. if the umpires open their eyes he should push for the medal this year. unless nesko takes to many votes off him:D

oh BOG 2nite went to conrad for the most spews in succession. i think it was around 17? well done mate.top effort!!!:p

Bit of talk about where a few clubs are destined to finish good to have a few predictions i'll start the ball rolling.

Lockington B U
Mt.Pleasant
Heathcote
Elmore
Colbinabbin

Broadford
White Hills
North Bendigo
Huntly ( but back on the winners board with 2 wins and a draw).

Mounts mid season recruits to earn them top spot.
Heathcote will improve on last year but drop crucial games.
L.B.U biggest improvers. real threat.
White hills the smokey.

Colbo will struggle 4 consistency as will elmore after having
Elmore so much success and losing key players.
Broadford will fight it out with elmore and colbo to play finals.

North Bendigo will improve lots, finals 2009?
Huntly will earn respect by knocking off top teams at home.

kosta the axe has said he will line up in the magoos for l.b.u this season if he is needed. not a bad back pocket id say.

nesko, youve left yourself wide open with that statement about your dog so......
ive told u not try and eat rumtins food after "playing" with it.
he he he:D

locky signing another key player 2nite and a few more expected within days. and i can not be campaignered going to training 2nite. does the extreme heat rule come into play fridge?

I'm interested to hear why you would think White Hills will be a smokey??
They were unable to nail a flag in 04-05 with red hot lists although they were unlucky with injury in 05.
If the mail is right that the Angoves are gone they would have a power of work to do to stay on par with the wins they had in 07.

Adam Rout, Dallas Pedretti, Travis Dillon, Sam Hargraeves, Zac Porlai, 2nds B&F T bone, all going to Marong. Routs the only one abviously to have played regular seniors, although I think a few of the others are confident of playing seniors and probably should if they train.

geez i don't know how you are going to replace zac porlai

geez i don't know how you are going to replace zac porlai

You see that sort of smart a$$ comment really annoys me. Because of the fact that none of us on here use our real names its very easy to take pot shots at people about their footballing ability without anyone really knowing who we are and not being able to see if the person taking the pot shot is acutally a dud themselves, which im tipping you are. Zac has only played 2 seasons of football in his life and they were both in the last 2 years, he is learning skills and things about the game that most of us learnt in the juniors not in open age football which would be alot harder to do and would take alot of guts to get out and have a crack when you have never really played the game before. He never misses a training and he works hard to improve as much as he can. He's a fantastic bloke with a great attitutde who was well liked by everyone at elmore and im sure will be well liked by everyone at marong. In a time when alot of teams are struggling to field reserves sides we should be encouraging blokes like zac to get involved in footy and have a go and help them improve not put them down and ridicule them. By the way zac won the 3km time trial last night with a time of 9m 30 seconds then hit almost every target in the kicking drills and didnt drop a mark for the night. It was great to see. So mate until you are ready to tell eveyone who you are and be judged on your ability shut your mouth and pull your head in. See ya mate

You see that sort of smart a$$ comment really annoys me. Because of the fact that none of us on here use our real names its very easy to take pot shots at people about their footballing ability without anyone really knowing who we are and not being able to see if the person taking the pot shot is acutally a dud themselves, which im tipping you are. Zac has only played 2 seasons of football in his life and they were both in the last 2 years, he is learning skills and things about the game that most of us learnt in the juniors not in open age football which would be alot harder to do and would take alot of guts to get out and have a crack when you have never really played the game before. He never misses a training and he works hard to improve as much as he can. He's a fantastic bloke with a great attitutde who was well liked by everyone at elmore and im sure will be well liked by everyone at marong. In a time when alot of teams are struggling to field reserves sides we should be encouraging blokes like zac to get involved in footy and have a go and help them improve not put them down and ridicule them. By the way zac won the 3km time trial last night with a time of 9m 30 seconds then hit almost every target in the kicking drills and didnt drop a mark for the night. It was great to see. So mate until you are ready to tell eveyone who you are and be judged on your ability shut your mouth and pull your head in. See ya mate

Geez dunno how they are gonna replace Sam Hargreaves!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't pidgeon hole us all Sam at times I actually think some people think my name is Doona :D . . . . . oh and yeah as the great man Mr. T would say Mr HDFS "Show some nuts" and reveal yourself ;)

OK B/H, I've known HDFS for a long time, coached him even and I can tell you he's no dud, so wrong there, he can play, As for the other highlighted part of your post well like I said, I've known i'm for a long time and that's another of his best features, just like the roadrunner. meeep meeep :)

he person taking the pot shot is acutally a dud themselves, which im tipping you are.

yeah, dud, in the best 80% of the time over the last 2 years aged 17 and 18 at senior level, would be close to the interleague squad if not the team, walk into any side in the league. how about you post up your footy resume for those of us who have never heard of you ? cheers

L.B.U signed wade pitson tonight. cohuna r/u b&f. strong midfielder.
lockys midfield looking exeptional with baker,bongivanni,pitson,obrien,newth and crockford all to be running around in 08. back pockets might get a fair work out with those boys swapping around.

about 20blokes turned up to training tonight which was pretty good considering everyone was still a bit sore from monday and a few had to work.
bongi trained the house down, leading nearly every different distance run. if the umpires open their eyes he should push for the medal this year. unless nesko takes to many votes off him:D

oh BOG 2nite went to conrad for the most spews in succession. i think it was around 17? well done mate.top effort!!!:p

i think a little bit of conrad may have died last night, fair to say it *****ed me good! somehow managed a weights session with small. that seems easier. maybe i'll just stick with that....

yeah, dud, in the best 80% of the time over the last 2 years aged 17 and 18 at senior level, would be close to the interleague squad if not the team, walk into any side in the league. how about you post up your footy resume for those of us who have never heard of you ? cheers

Oh so if im reading it correctly he's a talented young kid who's head seems to be swelling more and more with each senior game he plays?? Now he believes that due to his rapid rise to the dizzying heights he has reached that he can ridicule blokes who may not have his prodigious talents but are simply having a crack and trying to get involved. If you are so enthusiastic about this superstar in the making how about teaching him a few things like respect for other players and a bit of humility?
But as I said why dosnt he name himself and be judged if he is as good as you say im sure he has nothing to worry about.
And by the way pretty much everyone on here knows who i am and that I have never claimed to be a good footballer unless it was in jest........and I only have an employment resume I didnt know i needed to have one for football........does everyone else have a football resume? I didnt know that....... When I leave a club should I be asking for a reference as well to add to my resume?

Oh so if im reading it correctly he's a talented young kid who's head seems to be swelling more and more with each senior game he plays?? Now he believes that due to his rapid rise to the dizzying heights he has reached that he can ridicule blokes who may not have his prodigious talents but are simply having a crack and trying to get involved. If you are so enthusiastic about this superstar in the making how about teaching him a few things like respect for other players and a bit of humility?
But as I said why dosnt he name himself and be judged if he is as good as you say im sure he has nothing to worry about.
And by the way pretty much everyone on here knows who i am and that I have never claimed to be a good footballer unless it was in jest........and I only have an employment resume I didnt know i needed to have one for football........does everyone else have a football resume? I didnt know that....... When I leave a club should I be asking for a reference as well to add to my resume?

That’s because you won't take a hint and shut your mouth for once and keep your nose out of other people’s fights/business Hound

That’s because you won't take a hint and shut your mouth for once and keep your nose out of other people’s fights/business Hound

Welcome aboard DC im honoured that i have inspired your first post. Correct me if im wrong but havnt you just stuck your nose in someone else's argument? Thats ok mate i dont mind since im fairly sure I know who you are:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back