Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, very excited to let u all know that i have signed with HDFL club White Hills. i have played four senior games for Kangaroo Flat and was a chance to get the nod as senior coach this season before they apointed an ex AFL player, so as your probably thinking, i will be able to walk straight in and dominate this league. I wont give too much away although i am being paid $135 a game, $130 for playing and $5 petrol money. should be in the paper soon! watch out!

It's even on the transfers list on the net:

27/3/07n/aWOOGANOWSKI, Don from EXT.: Bendigo FL > Kangaroo Flat White Hills In Progress

Anyone tell me about Benny McCleary and if its true he did his knee

His knee will be alright. His ball bag is the main concern! had an accident with an angle grinder or something i heard. His ball bag went black and the doc had to stitch his right nut back in! :eek: might be out of action in the sack for a while too?

hey guys just after some information on a guy by the name of Sam Hill. Has been speaking to a few clubs in the EDFL and WRFL and apparently hes a gun. been asking for a fair bit of coin... worth it?

it is true, we did have don at meridian last night and by the looks of it would be a huge plus. shame the only caravan park within walking distance is fully booked out, so he will probably remain playing at dower park and living the other side of dower parks opposite wing. also heard h has reuturned back there to cut the oranges, now that the drought looks like breaking and they have re-appeared on the trees

that doesnt sound god hj32. thought he was staying out at hopper land, would be a huge loss this close to the season. him, danny irwin and.... roderick doak. hard forward line to stop

Does anyone know no. 99 who plays with Elmore, reckon he played for Harcourt a few years ago. Wondering if he is heading back to jump on the great Harcourt band wagon in 07.

hey guys just after some information on a guy by the name of Sam Hill. Has been speaking to a few clubs in the EDFL and WRFL and apparently hes a gun. been asking for a fair bit of coin... worth it?

Come on cabby, you would know what he is worth, by the way had a club ask about how you went on the weekend, are you not a certain starter at the kangas just yet?

haha yeh just getting stuck in to good old stringy! i think im a starter, but just havent spoken to me yet about anything... so im not sure what is going on. you blokes will be more then handy, dunno the strength of ur league but u have some good footballers running around... and very hard at the footy, seemed pretty fit too. sure u will be good this year.

haha yeh just getting stuck in to good old stringy! i think im a starter, but just havent spoken to me yet about anything... so im not sure what is going on. you blokes will be more then handy, dunno the strength of ur league but u have some good footballers running around... and very hard at the footy, seemed pretty fit too. sure u will be good this year.

Who are you talking to CAB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well you played with him at Sunshine a couple of years ago so you should know!!! Stop trying to start rumors.

Good to see Pascoe and Dalton, the two blokes that won you sooks the last two flags are still running around at your club and have both decided to stay for long periods of time!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you blokes can't handle some tongue in cheek, then get the heck off this site.

P. P. S. can you name the actual locals that mounts have

Can anyone tell me how that beer swilling tank of a man from down broadford way aaron 'leo' taylor goes?, heard the young man can play and is on a fitness campaign to prove to the hdfl that he is ready to fill laurence angwin's position in the team and put his hand up for inter league duties.....

Can anyone tell me how that beer swilling tank of a man from down broadford way aaron 'leo' taylor goes?, heard the young man can play and is on a fitness campaign to prove to the hdfl that he is ready to fill laurence angwin's position in the team and put his hand up for inter league duties.....

if you know his nickname and how much beer he drinks then im pretty sure you'd know how he goes

What is it you want to know how he goes at exactly??? His pre-season has been just, and fitness is so so due to a very late start which resulted in a minor injury last Sunday against ACK - but he sure can drink a power of PI$$ me old mate Sphinkter.

I can atest to this first hand after he cleaned me in in "Showdown 2000" some 6-7 years ago. It was the day of the club's 100-up in which the free grog starts at midday, I was driven home a tick after 5pm after 36 pots almost in a coma, the Sphink was two ahead and proceeded to get a club record 44 down by the 6pm deadline. He then went to the local pub and got on the Beams before doing the standard 4 hour stint in the Seymour lock-up for D & D from about 11pm.

Went down in BFNC folklore that session, maybe 2007 may see the rematch!!!

What is it you want to know how he goes at exactly??? His pre-season has been just, and fitness is so so due to a very late start which resulted in a minor injury last Sunday against ACK - but he sure can drink a power of PI$$ me old mate Sphinkter.

I can atest to this first hand after he cleaned me in in "Showdown 2000" some 6-7 years ago. It was the day of the club's 100-up in which the free grog starts at midday, I was driven home a tick after 5pm after 36 pots almost in a coma, the Sphink was two ahead and proceeded to get a club record 44 down by the 6pm deadline. He then went to the local pub and got on the Beams before doing the standard 4 hour stint in the Seymour lock-up for D & D from about 11pm.

Went down in BFNC folklore that session, maybe 2007 may see the rematch!!!

As his boss this would explain the no show Monday and sooky lala attitude for the rest of the week l remember the time well, and anyone who plays against Azza should just remind him about the day the lightning struck at Stanhope when we blew the siren early Azza could have walked on water to get off that game quickest he moved all year

As his boss this would explain the no show Monday and sooky lala attitude for the rest of the week l remember the time well, and anyone who plays against Azza should just remind him about the day the lightning struck at Stanhope when we blew the siren early Azza could have walked on water to get off that game quickest he moved all year

Scariest day Ive ever had in my life to date. 3 strikes of lightning hit the playing surface, pins and needles thru everyone, a tree on fire, pi$$ing rain, thunder galore and once we'd left the arena the shock of our team mate Sammy Steers lying on the deck near CHF was something I'll never forget.

Probably the quickest Id ever moved mate :thumbsu:

Scariest day Ive ever had in my life to date. 3 strikes of lightning hit the playing surface, pins and needles thru everyone, a tree on fire, pi$$ing rain, thunder galore and once we'd left the arena the shock of our team mate Sammy Steers lying on the deck near CHF was something I'll never forget.

Probably the quickest Id ever moved mate :thumbsu:

Yes was there getting ready to front up in the ones game, was hoping like hell that our game was going to be called off.

-north have recruited a few. no word on how they go, lost there most imporant players though/
i may be proven wrong. i'd like to be proven wrong.

It must have happened...you being proven wrong. Is it true that North Bendigo are in the Grand final for the Marybourough night series??? That competition must not be much chop. But i think the prize money must be an incentive...

How come noone else goes in it??? It was only Serp in it from Loddon Valley. it is a guaranteed run of two or three practice matches on a pretty good ground. thought there would be more in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back