Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's happening out at Mounts with recruits?

is Jeremy Quick returning to the club this year? I knew he was overseas in 06 but there was some suggestion he'd be back this year. Very good player to come back into the fold.
Early days, but havent seen Webby's clearance come up on the net yet? is he sticking with the blues?
Also notice Dalton's clearance has been knocked back again by Mounts. Wasnt there talk that he and Kruger were a straight swap for Marby park?
And my little pal Zacca East, has he been training yet? I did hear some chatter about him going to Inglewood, which i'd reckon is a little bit pie in the sky.

and Finally.... Can Miss Finland make it 4 wins on the trot against the big boys in the AJC Derby?

Doubt Quick will be back this year, Webby definitely at YCW, Dont know about the big fella at this stage, Kruger is playing, and easty is still looking for his dead pelican up in Dookie but pretty sure he will play again.

ive just moved down for uni and am playing footy with elmore. they have been great to me and all the blokes there seem to be real easy going, great to get along with. cant seem to understand why elmore keeps copping a flogging on this website???? should have a strong side this year think were gonna be pretty good. anyways thats my two cents worth:D

As an previous Bloods Senior Player I Couldn't endorse your comments more newblood, Best of luck for the season on what sounds like it is one of the only green ovals around.

webby cant put in for clearence yet because still has time on suspension definitely playing at yc
is Jeremy Quick returning to the club this year? I knew he was overseas in 06 but there was some suggestion he'd be back this year. Very good player to come back into the fold.
Early days, but havent seen Webby's clearance come up on the net yet? is he sticking with the blues?
Also notice Dalton's clearance has been knocked back again by Mounts. Wasnt there talk that he and Kruger were a straight swap for Marby park?
And my little pal Zacca East, has he been training yet? I did hear some chatter about him going to Inglewood, which i'd reckon is a little bit pie in the sky.

and Finally.... Can Miss Finland make it 4 wins on the trot against the big boys in the AJC Derby?
webby cant put in clearense has still suspension to serve once served then will put clearence in definitely playing at ycw

Jip most likely won't be back this year. Was back in town before Chrissy and caught up with him then. Loves it over there in UK so much he went back early new year.

Webby definitely going to YCW. Didn't know that bening suspended prevented you from being cleared but he will be going.

Dalton still not certain on wanting to play at Maribyrnong this year so Mounts knocking him back in the hope they may entice him to stay should some conditions be aggreed to by both parties.

Easty will be back at Mounts again. Looking like a tank too apparently after spending the summer working up in Nth Qld.Never considered going to Inglewood but possibly thought of playing with Dookie this year, less travel with him attending uni there. Decided against it in the end.

Jip most likely won't be back this year. Was back in town before Chrissy and caught up with him then. Loves it over there in UK so much he went back early new year.

Webby definitely going to YCW. Didn't know that bening suspended prevented you from being cleared but he will be going.

Dalton still not certain on wanting to play at Maribyrnong this year so Mounts knocking him back in the hope they may entice him to stay should some conditions be aggreed to by both parties.

Easty will be back at Mounts again. Looking like a tank too apparently after spending the summer working up in Nth Qld.Never considered going to Inglewood but possibly thought of playing with Dookie this year, less travel with him attending uni there. Decided against it in the end.
yep apparently can not lodge a clearence whilst under suspension and it can only be served in the league that he was suspended in so if say the hdfl season was not due to start because of the grounds for lets say 4weeks after the start of the lvfl he must wait until mounts have played the number of games he was suspended for then he can put in for a clearence after that

The human cement bag aka 'Big dolts' is staying at mounts. Not playing in Melbourne. So for all the blokes who thought they saw the end of him think again. I heard that he has a list of everyone that had a go at him during the year, a few are already in his sights. Poor opposition :eek:

really note book. how big could the list of blokes be that he has in his sights really be??? considering he was only at he mountain men for half a year. means there must have been a few bloke that pissed him off. does that mean that anyone who touched him is in for a pummeling. considering the umpires would probably show him plenty of attention would probably slow him down a bit. whatdo you think

really note book. how big could the list of blokes be that he has in his sights really be??? considering he was only at he mountain men for half a year. means there must have been a few bloke that pissed him off. does that mean that anyone who touched him is in for a pummeling. considering the umpires would probably show him plenty of attention would probably slow him down a bit. whatdo you think

ha good to hear dalts is staying at mounts.great entertainment.nothing better then seein a few scared defenders. i no i'll be watching him from outside the boundary fence..

The human cement bag aka 'Big dolts' is staying at mounts. Not playing in Melbourne. So for all the blokes who thought they saw the end of him think again. I heard that he has a list of everyone that had a go at him during the year, a few are already in his sights. Poor opposition :eek:

Heard the same from a Maribyrnong Park player last week, said Dalton wasn't playing at Marby and looked likely to stay at Toolleen.

who is the...

best player from your team...
another team...
best defender...
best forward...
best midfielder...
best young player...
and who do you believe will win the g/f this yr...

who is the...

best player from your team...
another team...
best defender...
best forward...
best midfielder...
best young player...
and who do you believe will win the g/f this yr...
Rowbottom
D Geary
Fevlecki ?
Broady u17 captain from last year not sure of name
Colbo

[who is the...

best player from your team... jim angove
another team... chris dunne
best defender... ryan weiss
best forward... dennis ryan
best midfielder... andy grant
best young player... david faveleaki
and who do you believe will win the g/f this yr... mounts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

best player from your team... ? not sure
another team...sam hill
best defender...bill longford
best forward...daniel geary/ linton jacobs
best midfielder...dacvid favleki/ben johnson/
best young player... easty
and who do you believe will win the g/f this yr..elmore/ mounts
anyone agree with my list?

best player from your team... ? not sure
another team...sam hill
best defender...bill longford
best forward...daniel geary/ linton jacobs
best midfielder...dacvid favleki/ben johnson/
best young player... easty
and who do you believe will win the g/f this yr..elmore/ mounts
anyone agree with my list?

Definately NOT if your leaving liability longford in it!!!!!

who is the...

best player from your team... T Douglas
another team... C Dunne
best defender... G Byrne
best forward... D Ryan
best midfielder... C Carter
best young player... B Mcleary
and who do you believe will win the g/f this yr... Mounts

Whats the Practice match schedule this weekend lads. We have YCW in Bendigo, who else is having a run???

After a disappointing 6 goal loss to Sunbury Roos Broadford will welcome Romsey over on Saturday for 3 games of footy and 2 of netball.

who would be colbo's top 5 best senior players? in order
Does any one really care
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back