Heff

Remove this Banner Ad

Heff>>>>>Pev any day, much more composed, skillfull and accountable. Can actually hit the target rather than kicking floaters that give our players no chance of marking it because opponents have time to spoil.

That explains everything...as opposed to taking his first 3 games this season on its merits.....

pev killed dal santo last year so he will get that job again i reckon

if jj and one of campo/cj/hislop are to come in i reckon heff is in a bit of trouble

slats has been very solid so far this year. i wouldn't be surprised if he picked up dal santo. then pev could run with harvs

Hope not, his last two games have been below average.

You're a harsh critic then.

Simpson had absolutely no impact on the match, he's their most dangerous midfield. Slats killed him, destroyed him.

The bloke only had 7 disposals and didn't kick a goal. He averaged 19 disposals a game last season.

He flogged Dal Santo when he was moved onto him last season and kicked a goal on him. The kid rarely loses a contest.

pev killed dal santo last year so he will get that job again i reckon

if jj and one of campo/cj/hislop are to come in i reckon heff is in a bit of trouble
please refrain from mentioning CAMPO in any of our best 22 until we have 8 players on the injury list MINUMUM

SAY NO TO CAMPO 2007

Hope not, his last two games have been below average.

Simpson had absolutely no impact on the match, he's their most dangerous midfield. Slats killed him, destroyed him.

The bloke only had 7 disposals and didn't kick a goal. He averaged 19 disposals a game last season.

He flogged Dal Santo when he was moved onto him last season and kicked a goal on him. The kid rarely loses a contest.

Crave, you are a moron if you really believe what you are saying. Slattery has been one of the most hardest players for the ball every game he plays. One of the most dedicated players to the role he is given and seriously you piss me off when you say he has been below average his last 2 games. Maybe last year he had to improve more, but you cant fault him so far this season, he has played some fantastic footy this year, even in the crap cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't say he's the most dangerous midfielder, kade hasn't been as good as he was last season, he only averaged 16 possies leading up to that game (ave of 13 after the rd3 game) so he hasn't been in hot form but i still think slatts done a pretty good job.

please refrain from mentioning CAMPO in any of our best 22 until we have 8 players on the injury list MINUMUM

SAY NO TO CAMPO 2007
this is really getting old:thumbsdown: :mad: :thumbsdown: :mad: :thumbsdown:

Crave, you are a moron if you really believe what you are saying. Slattery has been one of the most hardest players for the ball every game he plays. One of the most dedicated players to the role he is given and seriously you piss me off when you say he has been below average his last 2 games. Maybe last year he had to improve more, but you cant fault him so far this season, he has played some fantastic footy this year, even in the crap cup.
well said:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I wouldn't say he's the most dangerous midfielder, kade hasn't been as good as he was last season, he only averaged 16 possies leading up to that game (ave of 13 after the rd3 game) so he hasn't been in hot form but i still think slatts done a pretty good job.

Who is more dangerous?

Few of their midfielders kick goals, few of them have pace, few of them have great foot skills.

Simpson has all three of those things. One of two of their mids have a couple of those qualities, none of them have all three.

Simpson does, he's their most dangerous midfielder. He's the only midfielder they have capable of breaking a game open on his own.

And you might be who?? Im glad Ive upset your day then....your opinion would be as significant as Robert Walls. Have a lovely day and please call again.

His hardness has also cost us in our back half...gives away silly free kicks. Luckily, most havent converted into goals.

And you might be who?? Im glad Ive upset your day then....your opinion would be as significant as Robert Walls. Have a lovely day and please call again.

And i might be the person who actually watches the game, unlike yourself who doesn't know the differnece between cartlon and collingwood.
As for the other remark, you must be a loney little man if you get your jollys from upseting a female, im glad i could bring a little bit of joy to your otherwise crappy shitty life. And Robert Walls, what a tool, you and him must be great mates.
If you have anything else to add, please feel free to stick it where the sun dont shine.

And i might be the person who actually watches the game, unlike yourself who doesn't know the differnece between cartlon and collingwood.
As for the other remark, you must be a loney little man if you get your jollys from upseting a female, im glad i could bring a little bit of joy to your otherwise crappy shitty life. And Robert Walls, what a tool, you and him must be great mates.
If you have anything else to add, please feel free to stick it where the sun dont shine.

Awwww...you're playing the female card. How cute, toots.

No need to send private messages, feel free to share your thoughts with the forum. Free country. ;)

I wonder what type of life you lead with such dreadful grammar....welfare, Newstart allowance?? Am I getting warmer?

If you're going to call someone a moron, you can expect a comment back. It isn't a one way street.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back