FTA-TV Hello Channel Eleven

Remove this Banner Ad

Hooray, Get Smart is now airing on two digital channels! :D

Not too pleased about the Sunday Herald Sun removing One from its TV Guide in favour of Eleven, though.

Yeah, Foxtel is a huge rip off and I only keep it because of the sport.

It's not so much the FTA channels that are drawing me away from it, more so the fact that I'm now downloading most TV shows off the net as soon as they are aired in the US and have the freedom of watching them when I want.

However, it does seem like the Pay TV channels take an extremely long time to get new series. In a lot of cases, they taken longer than FTA networks to start airing a new series and will often repeat episodes multiple times before going onto the next season. I would love to know why this is.

there are now ony 2 reasons for me keeping foxtel
1. sports
2. the food channel.

Its a wonder crtics in th greenguide or other places have not canned foxtel more often for the amount of repeats. eg TV1 has shown NCIS season three 6-10 times and the same four episodes god knows how many times.

It looks like noone is complaining! I did complain once and their excuse was people were watching it. how can you watch the same episode 6-10 times?

SPOILER-ish: Somebody told Craig Ferguson he was on in Australia :thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE]JdqyfSfdlzo[/YOUTUBE]

King of the Hill = awesome.

I'm surprised they're starting it at the first season though. Especially since it looks like they are just showing it once a week. There's 259 episodes. Even if they somehow managed to miraculously show it once a week non-stop (although let's be honest, I expect it to be gone with two months), it'd take 5 years to get through it all.

Everyone should watch it though. Criminally underrated show.

King of the Hill = awesome.

I'm surprised they're starting it at the first season though. Especially since it looks like they are just showing it once a week. There's 259 episodes. Even if they somehow managed to miraculously show it once a week non-stop (although let's be honest, I expect it to be gone with two months), it'd take 5 years to get through it all.

Everyone should watch it though. Criminally underrated show.
I hate that show, used to give me a headache watching it

srs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thought this would be a decent channel but its just like the rest of them. PLay crap old shows during the day and replay them at night, soo imaginative. At least theres a few new shows but pretty shit overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Hello Channel Eleven

Remove this Banner Ad

Back