.....HendoMANIA!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't lose this bloke! He is quick, can kick a goal and at 25 should be peaking in 2014. Do not know what his personal problems everyone is talking about but we must keep him and help him work through it.

Can't lose this bloke! He is quick, can kick a goal and at 25 should be peaking in 2014. Do not know what his personal problems everyone is talking about but we must keep him and help him work through it.

Hendo is a must keep. Full stop.

Letting Hendo go will be Gunston mark2 - not the bitter situation, but that he will be some other team's excellent player.

Would prefer Hendo than a possible trade for a low draft pick .

Hendo is a must keep. Full stop.

Letting Hendo go will be Gunston mark2 - not the bitter situation, but that he will be some other team's excellent player.

Would prefer Hendo than a possible trade for a low draft pick .
Sorry, but that's laughable. Gunston is 5x the player that Hendo will ever be. Hendo is a largely unfulfilled talent, who had never shown much at AFL level until moved to the easiest position on the ground. Gunston is younger and better... unfortunately.

Sorry, but that's laughable. Gunston is 5x the player that Hendo will ever be. Hendo is a largely unfulfilled talent, who had never shown much at AFL level until moved to the easiest position on the ground. Gunston is younger and better... unfortunately.
Disagree ......i also agree Henderson is a must keep

His contested footy has improved dramatically ......at 25 yo & 56 AFL games he's ready to take off

190cm fast players who are deadly long kicks and fast DO NOT grow on trees

I'll repeat .....as a slow side we cannot afford to trade out our few quick players
Henderson can play as a forward, wingman, and defender (least fav position) .......why oh why would anyone want to trade out for a 2nd round speculative pick at best :rolleyes:

At 25yo and 56 games he'd want to be "ready to take off". Heck, he should have taken off 2 years ago, if he was ever going to do so. I think it's time to accept that he's never going to be the superstar we've all dreamed about. He's destined to be an erratic player, who had the talent to be so much more than he ever became.

I'm not averse to the idea of trading him, but I'm equally happy if he stays on our list. Depends on what we get offered for him. I wouldn't trade him for a pick outside the top-30, but I can't see us being offered much more than that for him. Catch 22.

At 25yo and 56 games he'd want to be "ready to take off". Heck, he should have taken off 2 years ago, if he was ever going to do so. I think it's time to accept that he's never going to be the superstar we've all dreamed about. He's destined to be an erratic player, who had the talent to be so much more than he ever became.

I'm not averse to the idea of trading him, but I'm equally happy if he stays on our list. Depends on what we get offered for him. I wouldn't trade him for a pick outside the top-30, but I can't see us being offered much more than that for him. Catch 22.
That's where you're wrong ........he's basketballer that hadn't played much footy & as everyone would agree has had to learn about the physicality of the game.

Four years in the game IMO is about right .......56 games is about right

Henderson is going to be a lot better than you think

That's where you're wrong ........he's basketballer that hadn't played much footy & as everyone would agree has had to learn about the physicality of the game.

Four years in the game IMO is about right .......56 games is about right

Henderson is going to be a lot better than you think
I hope you're right, I really do. I'm getting tired of waiting for him to become something more than the bitser he's shown himself to be. He has all the makings of a really good footballer, he just hasn't shown any indication that it's ever going to come together for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you're right, I really do. I'm getting tired of waiting for him to become something more than the bitser he's shown himself to be. He has all the makings of a really good footballer, he just hasn't shown any indication that it's ever going to come together for him.

You above all have preached patience .....IMO Henderson has shown it in SANFL with he spectacular marks

But when it came to AFL he didn't have the same confidence ...and every body hit seemed to knock him flat

I am seeing now a more physical & confident Henderson .....on the cusp

Why oh why to people prefer to speculate on a draft pick to release someone of Hendersons skillsets & flexibility ......just don't get it

You above all have preached patience .....IMO Henderson has shown it in SANFL with he spectacular marks

But when it came to AFL he didn't have the same confidence ...and every body hit seemed to knock him flat

Why oh why to people prefer to speculate on a draft pick to release someone of Hendersons skillsets & flexibility ......just don't get it
Exactly right.

With all the fapping re Polec, Hendo is >>>>> Polec.

Let's not forget that Hendo played SANFL football this year. And we didn't exactly have a tough team to break into.

If other clubs get influenced by Hendo's last 6 games then that's great.
so did Grigg ?

don't confuse form with talent .... all players except the elite have patches of form lapses

so did Grigg ?

don't confuse form with talent .... all players except the elite have patches of form lapses
So did Crouch which is only slightly more irrelevant than Grigg.

If a supposedly established player gets picked in the SANFL it's a far bigger deal. If a form dip is enough for them to be discarded then their base line isn't that special to begin with.

yeah nah. His transition to footy has taken a while but i think he'll be an exceptional player. So what if he's played the easiest position on the ground, he has the speed and skills to play it to perfection. Crows need his talent and pace. oh, and all the naysayers...aren't you tired of yourselves yet?

Because its cool to take the opposing angle no matter what the topic is.

Yeah except for the second half of this year. His exposed latest form is sensational.

Remove this Banner Ad

.....HendoMANIA!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back