Toast Henry 'Hank' Slattery Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

People say we won't win premierships with guys like Slattery in the 22.
I say we won't win premierships without guys like him.

+ natural guyliner, so talented.

Yep never doubted his place in the 22.

I wonder if some of the lesser minds here at Essendon BF will finally begin to understand how important Hank is to the team..I doubt it though

not a fan, not a mass hater. but hes going to have to impress next season if he wants my full support.

congrats to him, top 10 in a team that was pretty decent this year (Y)

he played everygame?

not a fan, not a mass hater. but hes going to have to impress next season if he wants my full support.

congrats to him, top 10 in a team that was pretty decent this year (Y)

he played everygame?

Slattery player 21.

Watson 22
Fletcher 18
Stanton 23
Ryder 21
Winderlich 19
Pears 23
Dyson 23
McPhee 21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck ***t haters, you know nothing about football - the club YOU support, has just identified Slattery as one of its most important players - now STFU.

lol that was my original thought..

mmm ?

important... not so much

::

would anyone like to tell me slats pros and cons?:rolleyes:
Oh for fu... Take your medicine, idiot.

Top 10 in our B&F clearly underlines how important and effective our coaching staff view Slattery as.

No Slattery bashers allowed. Morons.

Product of the second greatest football club ever alongside his younger, slightly uglier 'brother'. Hank you superstar. I'm on the bandwagon.

To be fair though, everyone is uglier than Hank.

well done to him. this says more about the role he plays than his own ability as a player however. of course a lock down defender who sacrifices his own game for the team is going to poll well.

his role is necessary, but i've only ever questioned whether he is the best player for that role. i guess we will see what happens next year.

no need for people to get on their high horse and tell people to 'STFU' though. this forum is open for discussion, isn't it? as long as a point is made sensibly, i don't see why it can't be raised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Henry 'Hank' Slattery Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back