Heppell suing Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall when I was at school many years ago, they had various types of injections they wanted to give to the kids. Even then, at 9 years of age, I had the presence of mind to ask my parents what the injections were, and whether I should be taking them. This is why I find it remarkable that the players expect us to believe they had no idea of what they were given. Anyone with a propensity for common sense knows this is pure crap.
Then what's Hal's story? A rouse?

The players were told they were getting vitamins and amino acids. We know this because Dank and Robinson spoke about using these terms so the players wouldnt be alarmed. Doesnt really sound like the actions of players who were fully informed. Nor does their requests for consents. Hal's actions seem more consistent with these points

The players were told they were getting vitamins and amino acids. We know this because Dank and Robinson spoke about using these terms so the players wouldnt be alarmed. Doesnt really sound like the actions of players who were fully informed. Nor does their requests for consents. Hal's actions seem more consistent with these points
If you were told bullshit u would be suing the ass of everyone involved. And u would not be going back to a place that did that to u. Everyone involved knew what was going on even the players

Who else is starting to think with all these players signing back on for the bombers that they knew all along that they knew what they were taking. And knew exactly what was going down???

Treading old ground but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck you can be damn sure it's a duck!

They so knew and it's bloody hilarious that as a club they suck when playing fair and it's even more hilarious that they suck at cheating - they couldn't even snag a premiership with their dirty deeds (done, dirt, cheap!).

If you were told bullshit u would be suing the ass of everyone involved. And u would not be going back to a place that did that to u. Everyone involved knew what was going on even the players
Why is Hal wasting his money trying to find out what he already knows?

Essendon players are returning because IMO the people they hold responsible are no longer at the club.

The players are suing

This point about Hunter is not the slam dunk you think it is. They may not have known exactly what they were getting, but the point that is being made is that they should have had a pretty good idea. If they were told that it was just vitamins and amino acids and it then turns out they were given banned performance enhancing drugs then it is not believable that they would all just go back to the club that ruined their reputations and careers. It all just rings false. At best the players thought they were exploiting a loophole and willfully ignorant of the details.

I personally have no sympathy for them and I was disappointed when Hawthorn chased Carlisle. Although to be fair, in his case it may well be that he had no clue and is simply a credulous moron/useful idiot.

If they were told that it was just vitamins and amino acids and it then turns out they were given banned performance enhancing drugs then it is not believable that they would all just go back to the club that ruined their reputations and careers
Disagree. If the players believe the wrong doing was caused by a select few, and these people are now well and truly gone, it's quite reasonable they would return to a club they still believed in.

lol at a lame attempt to keep this board from dying a natural death.

If they knew someone forgot to tell Hal and Reimers
Hal just wants a documented answer, which he knows will mean $$$ either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course. He's obviously a complete liar. There's absolutely no way he's telling the truth when claiming he doesnt know what he was given :rolleyes:
He only "knows" what he has been told, which is 3 parts of FA.......but he knows who has to or should be able to answer that question and what it means if they can't or won't.

It means dollars.

I can't ask Adelaide Hawk because he has me on ignore, but what are all the injections being given to 9 year olds at schools in South Australia? Spooky.

Immunisations?
At 9? I had immunisations as a baby plus boosters as a toddler - and rubella shot in early high school. Genuinely wondering if I missed some essential round of injections aged 9.

I'm still waiting for the club to be punished for the doping program. The only punishment that they have had is for poor governance not the systematic doping. I thought that if more than 2 players were found to be doping the team/club were to be punished.

you thought wrong.

Essendon and its supporters have been punished enough.

Move the **** on

I'm still waiting for the club to be punished for the doping program. The only punishment that they have had is for poor governance not the systematic doping. I thought that if more than 2 players were found to be doping the team/club were to be punished.
well there you go then. You a) don't understand the AFL Anti Doping Code and are therefore talking from a position of ignorance and b) you slurped up the whole "governance" spin

Disagree. If the players believe the wrong doing was caused by a select few, and these people are now well and truly gone, it's quite reasonable they would return to a club they still believed in.

Tanner has said repeatedly that Hird would be welcomed back at tge club with open arms and the whole club let them down due to the lack of systems put in place not just a select few .....

Players returning and suing the club at the same time is ridiculous ......

Remove this Banner Ad

Heppell suing Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back